Quality Inn Leamington
US$141
Great 4.5/5
Wigle's Motel(Leamington)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsthe breakfast arearoom was cleanthe hotel managerpelee islandhotel is spotlessample foodhockey teamwaffle makerplace to staysecond floorpoints of interestrestaurants within walking distancehot itemsstreet noisedesk and chaireasy accessfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2013

On check in there was an Orca pest control woman at the counter. I didn't think much of it as rodent control is what I was thnking. We had our little cocapoo with us. We went across the street and picked up some dinner and brought it back to the hotel. I put some kibble on the floor for our dog but she wouldn't eat. So I thought if I put in a separate bowl some soft food she'd eat it and then the kibble but nope, nothing. She could not settle on the carpet. she would jump up on the bed and back on the floor and so on. Lieing in the bed I got bit by something twice. We got up the next moringing and went down to the breakfast, poor excuse compared to other Comfort Inns. Went back to the room, cleaned up and when I picked up the 2 dog bowls, the FREAKING ANTS WERE ALL OVER THE BOWLS IN THE FOOD AND RUNNING OVER MY HANDS!!!!!!!!! Do you know what the clerk said to me "ya that happens when you put food down". For God's sake I was so pissed off you have no idea!!!!! Lastly, the grounds were discusting. Huge spider webs attached to the patio doors with SPIDERS AND THE LIKES IN THEM.

Goldie Richmond, Brampton Ontario

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
manager276, General Manager at Quality Inn Leamington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

We are extremely disappointed to read this review and are dismayed to hear of this guests’ experience. By reading each of these reviews we are able to recognize areas that are in need of improvement and take the appropriate actions to correct them.

The ant problem you mentioned has subsequently received treatment to the area. Our pest specialists have indicated that the early this extremely wet summer has caused some problems with ants in the Leamington area . We carry out an exterior ant treatment to the building bi-annually as a precaution

The problem that you mentioned has been brought to the attention of our housekeeping and maintenance department, as well as, our primary pest control service and we have received an assurance that is an isolated incident.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services for our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Leamington, Ontario while I was there on business for three nights. I knew that I would only be sleeping there with no down time in between sleeping and work and picked this hotel based on location from my work place. I called the hotel the day before my arrival and had no problem getting a reservation at a decent rate of $85.00 per night, though online the rate was listed at $100.00 per night.
It's a two story, no elevator hotel with a patio walk out and sliding door. The air conditioning was good and the room was clean and non descript. The breakfast is enhanced continental with breakfast wraps, fresh bagels, cereals and fruit. The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating and did their utmost to make me feel welcome.
The biggest highlights in my opinion are the location close to the water and the FREE WI-FI in your room. It was a strong connection and was certainly welcome since I was there on business. I go out of my way to book hotels with free wi-fi and it's a definite selling point!
If I was in the area again on business I wouldn't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 975kellyp
manager276, General Manager at Quality Inn Leamington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

thank you for your review. We have recently upgraded our internet to allow for greater speed and access. Just to let you known, renovations are targeted for the first quarter of next year and we are extremely excited about the upcoming changes. It is through comments such as yours that we can implement change. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night during the Civic Holiday weekend.
I'm not quite sure what I expected but I was a little bit disappointed. This Inn could definitely use some updating. On the positive side the room was clean and I liked the shower.
But we didn't sleep that good because the hallway door was used (slammed shut)a lot during the night and that made a lot of noise.
Breakfast is free, but we took one look at what was offered and decided to go somewhere else.
Overall I think this Comfort Inn is very overpriced and I wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
manager276, General Manager at Quality Inn Leamington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Although we never enjoy hearing that one of our guests had a less than perfect stay, we feel comments such as yours allows us to access where we have opportunities to make improvements. We deeply apologize about this incident and the impression it left on you. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on our services that we offer our guests.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to display to you our usually high service and not allow this occurrence to prevent you from returning to the Comfort Inn Leamington.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel is just OK, got the East side room of the hotel with the next door houses as my view. This house happens to have an inground pool (good thing it was not used at the time). I find the place is a bit tired and needs some update. There is no fitness room, no pool, just rooms. I would advise to have nearby B&Bs as they would have some charm and would give a more pleasant stay than staying at this hotel. Aside from being on the location where I happen to be close to where I would be working, this place would not be recommended for a good place to stay.

Room Tip: not sure if there is a good room as both sides do not have a pleasant view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank comp-aliance

We appreciate all of the valuable feedback from your recent stay. Both your positive and negative comments are useful to us for making improvements to our services and amenities. We have been selected for some very unique and much needed upgrades this coming spring. We are constantly seeking feedback from our guests, and therefore, the comments and feedback that you kindly shared during your stay and in your review, were indeed appreciated and used to review certain areas of our operations.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stayed two nights while in the area for a family wedding. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Had an excellent stay. Great deli across the road. Rooms were clean and had no complaints. Would stay here again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013

It truly was a pleasure for us to read your review and we feel as if you summed up our property perfectly. We thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back.