“Comfortable and good value”

Quality Inn Leamington
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Leamington
Reviewed 6 June 2006

A nice, clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay. Very handy for Point Pelee, birdwatching and Lake Erie. Not in the nicest stretch of town...think Wal-Mart, fast food and malls, though not horrific....but rooms near the back are very quiet. Very friendly staff. A decent continental breakfast. We paid just over $100 a night for two double beds. Other places in town are more expensive and probably not that much better. Recommended. When in Leamington, try Tony's Tacos on Erie Street in the town centre. You will swear you are in Mexico! Along with the authentically grotty decor, the tacos ($2 each) are hearty and delicious. The real thing. Take a chance. You will not be sorry.

• Stayed: May 2006
105  Thank TorontoView
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Leamington

Ottawa
Reviewed 13 March 2005

We had to come to Leamington for my mother's funeral and had the pleasure of staying at the Comfort Inn. Very friendly staff and the cleanest rooms that we have seen in a long time. My hats off to the staff for the wonderful service and if we ever get down that way again we will certainly stay there.
Thanks for the great stay!

120  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tilbury, Ontario
Reviewed 1 March 2005

My stay at Comfort Inn was a pleasure. The staff were helpful and courteous at all times. Rooms were comfortable and spotless (and I am a fussy person). The Gold Standard Award received by this Comfort Inn is well deserved and I look forward to returning in the summer to enjoy more of Leamington and know I will use the Comfort Inn as my home base.

129  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
London
Reviewed 22 January 2005

I would just like to congradulate everyone that works at the Comfort Inn on their Gold Award, everyone their deserves the praise and should be proud of this award. Our family stayed at this location for a funeral we had to attend and were treated with respect and enjoyed our stay. We will be back and hopefully under different cirucumstances.
Thanks again for all your great tips for dinner .

130  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 August 2004

Stayed here last May long weekend. Everything was just fine. No complaints at all. It is a bit of a drive to get to Pelee Park from here, in the centre of Leamington. Days Inn is closest to the park.

• Stayed: May 2004
124  Thank loo
Owen Sound
Reviewed 12 February 2004

I have been staying at the Comfort Inn for years and always had a positive exeperience. The staff are great and friendly. The hotel is centrally located to all businesses and restraurants and is a short walk down to the dock.As a business traveller, I do not need the use of a pool or work out place. If I do, the hotel has a great affiliation with a local health club. Professionalism and a friendly smile is what I have come to expect and this is what I receive when I stay at the Comfort Inn.I have tried other hotels in Leamington and the Comfort is symply the best.

123  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mississauga, Ontario
Reviewed 11 February 2004

Business took me to Leamington, not being familiar with Leamington I booked a room at the Comfort Inn. The friendly staff were great, providing me with directions, and restaurant recommendations. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was a great way to start the morning, and a clean comfortable room made for a great overnight. I will definately stay there again on my next trip to Leamington.

122  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leamington
Best Western Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre
#4 of 9 in Leamington
Rymal's Motel
Rymal's Motel
#7 of 9 in Leamington

Been to Quality Inn Leamington? Share your experiences!