“Sides not available and STALE bagel which took them 30 min to prepare !!!”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #25 of 27 Coffee & Tea in London
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Central London
Description: Williams Fresh Café is your all-day, every day café and coffee shop for delicious food and signature drinks made-to-order from real, fresh ingredients and served to your table with a smile
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This used to be one of my favourite places to go. I went there for lunch today and I wanted to order a chicken Panini until I was told that the kale that comes with it as a side is not available and that they would chop up some lettuce for me instead. That turned me off from ordering the chicken Panini so I decided I would just get a bagel. The bagel was toasted well to my liking but when I bit into it felt like it was at least a month or more old. It felt like I was trying to chew rubber. This was a very disappointing experience which may have turned me off from at least this location of Williams for a while.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Busy downtown location. Overpriced for the quality. Ambiance is poor, service is just average and closes too early for this busy prime location. Unharnessed potential trapped in a chain eatery.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Crazy — place is dirty, service is awful
Asked for chili - server said we don’t have it here - it was on the menu but she said head office has a bunch of stuff on the menu they don’t carry

If this is a head office store - time to close the location and give another chain or independent a chance to revive this great location across the street from Victoria park

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped by the place based on others reviews. We were looking for a breakfast place and it so happen to be in the area that we were heading. My fiancé got the classic breakfast and I got the avocado, egg, bacon, spinach bagel. We found the food good, but nothing great. Prices were awesome and there was some cool artwork on the wall, but besides that I wouldn’t really write home about it.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Disgusting washrooms on lower level. Trash in stairwells.
One urinal not working.
Tiny ants crawling on washroom floor.
Owner should be ashamed.
Stay away from this location.