“Decent low end steakhouse”

Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill
Ranked #289 of 1,116 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all let me say I would visit again just because the staff was excellent. The food I wasn’t as impressed with. I ordered a ribeye and was disappointed by the lack of flavor. I did order it medium well and would probably drop to medium if I visited again as what I got was definitely more well done than expected. The corn on the cob that came on the side was fire roasted and quite yummy. I also ordered a side of sautéed mushrooms and they were very tasty. Just not loving their steak. But the prices were beyond reasonable and overall I would give it another try.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I visited for dinner as it was close to my hotel and the hotel had great things to say about it. The menu is mostly steak and sandwiches, but there are other options. The prices are very affordable! A steak and lobster is only $20. As far as drinks, they offer standard beer choices (no local or craft beer), mixed drinks and wine. They have $4 martinis every day and other various specials throughout the week. The service was also good. This place has a sports bar vibe as they have many giant TVs in the bar area showing soccer and hockey. Overall, the food was cooked perfectly and tasty. I would recommend this place!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Came here with my family for lunch and had the prime rib sandwich. Service was good and food was great.......the first time I was here.

The second time was terrible. The plates that they leave on the table were filthy and so was the cutlery. I took the plates/cutlery off another table and they were filthy as well. Even if the food was great all the time I can't stand a filthy restaurant. I can't afford to get sick from eating off dirty plates. I ordered the prime rib sandwich again and it was not so good. I think the meat was old and overcooked. We had to wait a long time for out server to bring us drinks and take our order. I had the sense that the entire crew working there were hung over.

Not sure if I will be here again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

As this restaurant was close to my hotel, I decided to walk over for a light supper.I was surprised by the selection of steaks on the menu but settled for the prime rib sandwich, a menu staple, on an onion bun au jus with fries.The meat was tender, tasty,au jus a perfect compliment to the sandwich.Sever was pleasant and very efficient.If you were into watching the hockey game, pick a spot to cheer your team on.You can't get a bad location with over 20 flat screens throughout the room but the main bar would offer the best place to enjoy that 30 oz cold brew.Definitely worth a visit to this establishment.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have visited this establishment a couple of times over the last month. On all of our visits we have found the food to be tasty and of great value. It does have the feel of a roadhouse and was quite busy on all occasions we attended. It is a great gathering place and is family friendly. For the most part the staff are friendly and polite.