Super 7 Motel
US$90
US$129
US$118
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The room was clean. Everything was functional. The sheets on the king sized bed smelled a bit of bleach, confirming that they were clean and spotless. There is a Sushi restaurant on the premises and a Tim Horton's right next door.

I've stayed here in the past and would do so again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank camper226
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I am having a medical test for which I willl have a general anaesthetic and can't drive for 24 hours after the test. The test is in a little over two weeks' time and I need an early check-in time because the test is earlier in the morning (I need to check in at the clinic for 0730, test @ 0800). I went to book a room here (closer to the clinic where I'm having the test, so would have cost less in cab fare). I explained the reason for my needing an early check-in time and the person I dealt with was really rude (not going to mention the woman's ethnicity--not worth it, as I think there are rude people in every ethnicity), and insisted that I check in at 9:30. I will be in the middle of getting my wits about me at 0930, not quite fully recovered from the anaesthetic. If I was to check in when she wanted me to, how do I know the person helping me check in won't take advantage of me?! In this case, you really do get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Quality Suites (Dearness Drive) a better option. They have a hospital rate. I stayed here after my last medical test and the service was wonderful. The staff are much friendlier, the rooms are much cleaner and if you're looking for ice, there should be an ice machine on every floor (no need to worry about having enough ice for everyone in the building). Continental breakfast included, but no other meals during the day. However, there are restaurants nearby (Tim Horton's, McDonald's, Jack Astor's, Wendy's, Burger King, just to name a few)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 16 September 2012

You get what you pay for,right?
If you are just looking for a bed to sleep in for a night or so and you dont want to spend much money, so you can go for this motel.
Otherwise, I had bad experience in my stay. They dont clean the room perfectly, the dont change the beddings at all.
At night, always noisy since people around in other rooms like to hang out and chat loudly. I mentioned this to the managers but no response, they didnt do anything.
The AC is very noisy, if you have light sleep so you rather sleep in a warm room. The internet keeps coming and going.
Overall, very poor motel

Room Tip: never in this motel
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank drsmsm
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Scary rooms...staff not friendly....cheap indian guy who is worried that there will be no ice left for the crackhead occupants which reside in bearly occupied motel. Dirty room, soap burns your skin, no shampoo, bathtub is made for midgets.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Igor P
Reviewed 19 July 2012

On the advice of a friend we stayed here and asked for the Jacuzzi room. We ended up with a jacuzzi and a large room, with a fair size bathroom. However the room had a strong musty smell, and adding to the negative impression, patches on the wall, no sink stopper, and the shower had minor stains along the corners. A minimum of soap(3 little bars),no shampoo, no coffee maker or microwave, but there was a small fridge. There was a large air conditioner that worked well. Internet ( secure connection) 132 Mbps Down, .32 Mbps Up, worked well. This motel appears to be in several sections, with a restaurant in the middle. Our room was located in a back section on the southern side of the restaurant. Access was by one narrow road in and out, one lane wide. This was the only way in or out, and in the case of fire one would be in a bad position. There was no breakfast or extras of any kind. By the way, we elected not to use the jacuzzi. (¯`·._.·ns¢ävË·._.·´¯)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple