“We love staying at Super 7 Motel.”
Review of Super 7 Motel

Super 7 Motel
Ranked #37 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We love staying at Super 7 Motel. It's not expensive and it provides all the basics for a stay - clean linen, clean bathroom, fridge, AC... And there is a Tim Horton's right beside it. We found the staff to be very friendly. What is not to like?!

Room Tip: All rooms seem the same...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here for a family visit, the motel was very reasonable, the owner/manager very friendly and accommodating. The price was very reasonable and location handy to all things. I would stay here again, clean and Tim Hortons right out front-life is good!

Room Tip: Get to Tim Horton's early, right out front.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Penny D
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When a family member has anything done at any of the London Hospitals we stayed at this motel, we stayed for a few reasons 1. it was cheap 2. it was close to Hospital...with that being said one expects certain things in a Motel that is given if it were a bare bones basic place. Going in on a Sunday we were told there were no more single rooms so we had to get a double one and pay the double price...there was left over pizza in the fridge along with other items...pulling the top blanket off the bed the sheets & inside of blanket were dirty, not left on the bed for days dirty, someone has had sex on the bed dirty! After stripping most of the bed and having only my coat to cover myself up I woke up with a rash on the back of my neck and top of my back...all places my body touched the pillow, ewww. The chairs in the room were also stained with I can only assume was body fluids because there was indeed a spot of blood. I don't care how cheap the place is or that I could have complained about these things to the owner my point is I should never have to point these types of things out to the owner of his own Motel. This particular Motel has turned into one that accommodates the "quickie" sex industry and don't give a crap about the real customers....I have taken pictures of all I had to endure and will be sending them to the owner! Staying in our car would have been a better option!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank stilllooking1965
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Have stayed here before and it's a basic place, especially good for those on a budget. This time around I stayed on the furthest west side of the motel and just could not get the internet that they boast they have. Checked with the staff and although they're very nice and said they'd look into it, the internet service stayed intermittent, so if that's something you need, either don't stay on that side of the place or don't stay there.

Not sure if they had advertised having a microwave, but there wasn't one in this room. Also in a non smoking room (even though the room didn't smell like smoke), the bedspread had cigarette burns in it, about 5.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the west wing if you want internet to work.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The room was clean. Everything was functional. The sheets on the king sized bed smelled a bit of bleach, confirming that they were clean and spotless. There is a Sushi restaurant on the premises and a Tim Horton's right next door.

I've stayed here in the past and would do so again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank camper226
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I am having a medical test for which I willl have a general anaesthetic and can't drive for 24 hours after the test. The test is in a little over two weeks' time and I need an early check-in time because the test is earlier in the morning (I need to check in at the clinic for 0730, test @ 0800). I went to book a room here (closer to the clinic where I'm having the test, so would have cost less in cab fare). I explained the reason for my needing an early check-in time and the person I dealt with was really rude (not going to mention the woman's ethnicity--not worth it, as I think there are rude people in every ethnicity), and insisted that I check in at 9:30. I will be in the middle of getting my wits about me at 0930, not quite fully recovered from the anaesthetic. If I was to check in when she wanted me to, how do I know the person helping me check in won't take advantage of me?! In this case, you really do get what you pay for. I wouldn't suggest this place to my worst enemy.

Room Tip: Quality Suites (Dearness Drive) a better option. They have a hospital rate. I stayed here after my...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 16 September 2012

You get what you pay for,right?
If you are just looking for a bed to sleep in for a night or so and you dont want to spend much money, so you can go for this motel.
Otherwise, I had bad experience in my stay. They dont clean the room perfectly, the dont change the beddings at all.
At night, always noisy since people around in other rooms like to hang out and chat loudly. I mentioned this to the managers but no response, they didnt do anything.
The AC is very noisy, if you have light sleep so you rather sleep in a warm room. The internet keeps coming and going.
Overall, very poor motel

Room Tip: never in this motel
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business