I stayed here for an extended stay. The front desk staff & housekeeping were never helpful or friendly. The kitchen was always dirty (sink full of dishes, dirty coffee maker, no clean dishes or tea towels,dirty shelves in the fridge) and the floors in my room were never clean. The duvet cover on the bed smelled so bad I insisted it be changed. Food went missing from the fridge as well. My bed was uncomfortable.
The positives included the location which is close to the hospital and the price. The grounds are quite nice as well.
I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest House on The Mount is a boutique hostel; offering clean, simple and economical accommodations. Our unique location beside the Thames River overlooks the Forest City and is highlighted with wonderful green spaces. We offer many common areas to make your stay feel like a home away from home. There are fully equipped self-serve kitchens for your cooking needs, a lounge with comfy furniture and a bigger TV, as well as laundry onsite and free cable and internet. Located close to the popular Masonville Place and a quick drive downtown, you'll have no problems finding entertainment, new cuisine or enjoying a day of shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Guest House on the Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House On The Mount Hotel London
- Guest House On The Mount London, Ontario