“The smell of the room and the water were near unbearable”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Blanca Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Casa Blanca Motel
Ranked #39 of 41 Hotels in London
London, Canada
“The smell of the room and the water were near unbearable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2011

We stayed here because it was the first place we saw and were exhausted, After having paid we entered the room and were hit by the thick smell of smoke. My first though was to turn around, leave and get my money back, then I saw the no refunds sign. When I went to take a shower in the morning I didn't bother because the smell of the water coming from the pipes smelled of rotten eggs, not a problem I've had anywhere else in London.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
8 Thank Kyoto2010

Families
toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2010

Stayed from 12 Feb - 15 Feb 2010. Family day weekend. This was my 3rd trip to London and have stayed in this motel. It is clean and very comfy. Friendly staff and very helpful. Excellent location and rates.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sonya71
london ontario
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2010

I paid $60 for a room because it looked cute on the outside. Went inside and it was a dump. There were cigarette ashes all over the floor, so it hadn't even been vacuumed. The re were bugs everywhere I looked. I got the creeps and went back to ask for my money back after 5 minutes in the room. The guy behind the desk said that his father ran the place and only he could give refunds, but that he was out for several hours. I went and found another perfectly nice place for the same money, and called later to find out if the manager was back. They knew it was me calling and screamed at me "No he's not here!" and hung up. I kept calling for days and when I asked for my refund, they swore at me and said "No Way!" (it was usually an older woman who spoke broken English in a thick Indian accent, and she would actually scream it at me). By then I had left town so I couldn't go down there to deal with it in person. They were rude and nasty on the phone and never had any intention of giving my money back once they had my credit card number, so they got my money and I didn't even stay there. Crooks!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
10 Thank ccmcnu
barrie
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2010

We solutely loved the casablanca motel and stayed for one week, excellent weekly deal, Very near to all the feselity.Thou its old but nice and clean well kept.

Mike Sing

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank deevani
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2009

Nice and comfy but dirty the rooms were alright but the bed was comfy and you know we did it. But the motel operator wasn't all that knowledgeable. But it was dirty. not kept well clean

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple