“nice place for an overnight stay”
Review of Lighthouse Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lighthouse Inn
Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights July 5 & 6
First I'd like to say, that there is new management here. These people are trying hard to maintain a clean motel, and need all the positive remarks they can get. It's tough to get started when the past history of previous reviews are constantly haunting you.
People are pleasant, and if you are just looking for a place to stay overnight, it is reasonably priced.
Bathroom was small, but everything in working order and it was clean.
Linens were clean as well.
Could definitely use a paint job, but you can see they are gradually upgrading and replacing things.
The restaurant attached has great food, and I would recommend it for sure.
It's too bad though, that they are not open for breakfast.
I would definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Roma M

Reviewed 24 June 2013

i had to attend a conference at the UWO.This motel being closest to the Hospital and university,I thought it would have a lot of students staying at the motel but that wasn't the case.It was in a clean area,room was very comfortable.I ended up staying for about 5 nights.I had a really nice room and great service.couldn't have asked for more!
i would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank judy c
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Like some reviewers, I booked this with a bit of trepidation. I originally called another hotel into town, but it was much more expensive, so opted for this motel. As we had our own vehicle, its location out wasn't an issue for us. we arrived at the motel well after 11pm,Our room was spacious and clean, the beds very comfortable, pillows good and the bathroom worked well with a good shower. The carpets may be a bit tired looking, as are some of the fixtures, but it is clean and functioning and comfortable. It was also very quiet, and in a nice area,and there was ample parking for our vehicle and camper. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner but complimentary coffee or tea which was available in lobby it was all we needed. It would seem that all the hotels are pretty busy, and we were glad we booked a couple of nights before or we wouldn't have got a room.we would highly RECOMMEND this motel to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank nelson w
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I went on a last minute trip to london,ontario and the lighthouse Inn was one of the few hotels with vacancies. I wasn’t sure if I would like the location, but it was great. The rate was much lower than what I typically pay at other hotels.It was also nicer than what I expected for a typical motel.

They have onsite restaurant and was close to where i had to go next day.

The room was large but the bathroom was kind of small, although it was fine for my short stay. It does have free wireless.The linens were also nice.

I recommend this motel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank gord m
Reviewed 25 April 2012

perfect location, beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff and clean rooms.The staff and the location..was excellent! The internet connection was fine.I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family, friends and co-workers..I will stay here again next time we are in london,ontario.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank michael s
Reviewed 14 October 2011

we stayed for 2 nights at Lighthouse Inn.First we were hesitated to stay here as per the reviews made by some customers.We took 3 rooms as we were group of six people.The rooms were neat and clean . We had a dinner at the pub which is attached to the motel.The food was great and met wonderful people at the bar .The staff was well organised and mannered. Excellent service at the bar and at the motel in our rooms.We had a great time staying in Lighthouse Inn. I would recommend friends and families to stay at Lighhouse Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank shawn j
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Stayed at Lighthouse 8/29 woke up in the middle of night to a bed full of bed bugs. Had paid in advance for two nights. Motel staff would not refund but gave us another room. No bed bugs in new room. Room looked like it was being remodeled what a joke.
Also requested motel staff for help with our personal items for bed bugs. They refused to help in any

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family