“Reasonable!”

Ranked #32 of 41 Hotels in London
Albany, New York
“Reasonable!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Likes:
-Friendly front-desk staff
-Spacious parking spot
-Efficient airconditioning
-Clean towels
-Location is on main city road; easy to find.
-Refrigerator and Micro-wave oven
-You get what you pay for!
-OK if all you do is use the bed for the night. Just don't invite anyone in :)

No-likes:
-General upkeep: Stained carpet, maladjusted (non-closing) bathroom door.
-TV sound from adjacent rooms was audible THROUGHOUT the one night I spent at motel
-No morning coffee (even at-cost) available
-Price and general property appearance invites clientele of a calibre that is comfortable in like environment. Not saying that the premises is unsafe. Actually, motel is equipped with the latest in electronic-key (card) locks. Just, that your neighbor may suddenly open his car hood and begin 'fixing' his car outside your door :)
-Smallish rooms

If you must stay here, recommend taking instant coffee and a couple of mugs for boiling water in the microwave oven. I borrowed the mugs from friends...........

Room Tip: Spend slightly more and find a room elsewhere :) Stayed one night. While location is central a...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Basil B

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I stayed at this motel for a week/ 5 nights and really liked my room.
The price was right. Around $250 for five nights, the room was clean and air conditioned, the wifi and cable tv worked great.
I slept well during my week stay.
The Parkway Motel is located on Dundas St. East London surrounded by shopping,restaurants,beer store,etc. and it is a short city bus ride to downtown London and other city attractions.
I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Try to find a room that is far from incoming traffic that is coming or going into motel or on a main...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed here with my daughter in 2012.The toilet backed up and they would not give us our money back,terrible place and too expensive.Go to Airport Hotel Very good prices,clean and awesome staff!Great location too,across street from Argyll plaza next to 24hour Wendys'.I am very picky and I enjoyed my stay at "AIRPORT HOTEL".

Room Tip: Choose Airport Hotel.Just a few blocks away.WEEKLY RATES FOR TWO PEOPLE $232.00 monthly $700 and $80...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank audrey M

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I went in earlier to see if I could work out a deal because it was three in the morning. The wife said to me I would have to pay a full rate and then pay again at eleven am. I was going to cost me 140 for a day plus 24 dollar deposit. I had explained to the wife that I had no I.D and she said that fine I would be back at eleven so I don't have to pay so much I called back around ten to see if it was still ok her husband pick up and started yelling at me that is your problem if you don't have I. D we will not rent to you if you don't have I.D and started swearing on the phone lol and said it was my fault he's wife told me it was ok without I.D. Save your money and time and spend your money else where please and thank you.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Christinaluv
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The Hotel is well located and very close to London downtow by car. We were traveling with a family group and rented 3 rooms. Two rooms were fine and one room was below the expectation. Fridge and TV were not working. For the same price you can find somethin a little better.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank MGDias
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Its Nice, quiet and clean place to stay. everything is very nearby at a walking distance.. its very inexpensive and nice property to stay,,thanks

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Krunal S
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

Hotel is all about location and friendly staff! Great shopping, good food places, quiet. All within walking distance so you can drink too!! Rooms to be desired but bring youthful "get a room" memories.

• Stayed May 2012