“Not as good as I remember”
Review of Fox and Fiddle

Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Central London
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This used to be by far my favorite pub in London, and every year I'd come back I'd make a point of going there. I even raved to everyone that came here that it's so close to the hotel swe stay in and so delicious that they should all stop in. That said this last time the food was not nearly as good as I remember. I had the Mediterranean wrap with a salad for lunch. The salad was brown along the edges, and really not nice at all. There was a huge piece of tomato, and a combination of regular lettuce and spinach, overall really underwhelming. The wrap wasn't too bad, but I was pretty disappointed with how much water was in it - it was literally dripping onto the plate. It tasted ok, but was super messy and for a wrap could have been so much nicer. I am trying to eat healthier, so perhaps that's the reason the food wasn't that great this trip. Every other time I've ordered something that wasn't great for you at this place it's been decent. Overall pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm wanting to comment on the Windsor location but they don't seem to subscribe to this site. LOL!!! Obviously the bad service, lack of knowledge to the menu, and inattentiveness to everything isn't something they would like to acknowledge. For the price the food barely met average standards, we didn't get refills on drinks or condiments for our meal as the servers never came back. I would never recommend this restaurant at the Windsor location.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We were with a group of about 20 in total on a Friday afternoon. The pub assigned a waitress who was on her first day on the job. She tried...but all the orders were wrong and we waited so long for food and drinks. You'd think they would've at least had someone supervising her.

1  Thank GMKISOK
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our family ate dinner here one night. The food was hot and tasty, the service was fantastic and most importantly the prices were really reasonable. It was a two minute walk to the Hilton where we were staying so it was really convenient.

1  Thank aharley4me
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The title says it all . . . just a pub. Expect pub food, pub service, pub prices & pub beers. Nothing more, nothing less.

1  Thank londoner1964