“Great service and great food!”

Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for the best place to stay in the London area I highly recommend this hotel. From the warm welcome at check-in to the superb service from the restaurant staff this place is definitely worth checking out. The wings are absolutely great and exceed the quality of places like Buffalo Wild Wing or Hooters. Their hot sauce is actually hot and the bruschetta is made with farm fresh tomatoes picked daily. Rooms are up to date and great price for what you get. Keep up the great work Natalie, Pete and staff!

• Stayed: September 2013
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Harried_Traveller,
Thank you for taking the time to reviewe our hotel and restaurant following your recent stay. I'm pleased to hear that you found our rooms modern and comfortable and our service friendly and welcoming. Our bar menu at Pasto's Grill features classic bar favourites and some new additions such as deep fried banana peppers with our housemade garlic aioli. Weeknight we feature our bar appetizer menu at half off from 3pm-6pm. A fun place to stop for a quick snack and cold drink after a long day at the office. We hope you will visit us again soon. We look forward to having you back.
Natalie Zima

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My first stay at this hotel and it was very good...the whole hotel looks to be renovated...very clean and new looking. My room was quite good...nice size, new furniture including a desk, very good bed and pillows, bathroom was newly updated with a shower/tub enclosure. As an added value, a hot breakfast was included - eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereals, fruit, muffins and bread...everything was very fresh ... and the coffee was very reasonable.

Also, I like to do a treadmill while I am travelling...the had three cardio machines, a small universal gym and free weights...and a TV. Equipment works fine and was clean.

All in all, a good stay at a good value. I will stay here again!

Room Tip: they seem to price the upstairs a bit cheaper...if you don't mind taking the stairs, you get a s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear lingar,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you found our newly renovated hotel clean, comfortable and well maintaned. Our fitness equipment has recently been updated and we are installing an elevator in the near future. We are delighted that you will consider staying with us again on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The hotel room was very nice, clean and quiet. Check in AND check out was a nightmare. Make sure you are not in a hurry! We reserved the room through a 3rd party internet booking company (and paid them) AND then, the hotel charged our credit card the same amount as well.

Room Tip: This is a 2 storey hotel with no elevators. Rooms on main floor are at an additional charge.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank small_2wn_girl_63
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear small_2wn_girl_63,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm delighted that you found your hotel nice, clean and quiet. I apologize for any delays you may have experienced at check in. Please feel free to contact me directly so we may sort out any billing problems that you may have experienced during your stay. Thank you for being our guest. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit London.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western and stayed one night on the weekend. We stayed here while we were out to see the London Knights hockey team play at the Budweiser Gardens in London. The drive was about 25 mins from the hotel to the arena.
The hotel was great, in that it is just off highway 401 and very easy to find, has free parking, free WiFi, free buffet breakfast (which was a great breakfast, served in the grill/bar, at one end of the hotel), and a bar / grill right on the hotel property.
The bar closed fairly early, so when we returned from the hockey game, we only had about 15 mins to get something quickly.
Also, when we were checking in, there was a discrepancy in the room we were being given and the room that was booked online. The hotel was giving us a room on the second floor (no elevator access, so would have had to use stairs), but we had booked a room on the ground floor. If we wanted to change from a 2nd floor room to a 1st floor room, we would have had to pay a premium. A quick call to our online booking, and the problem was resolved without having to pay anything further.

Room Tip: The hotel has 2 floors, but no elevators. If you have a lot of heavy bags or are challenged by stair...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear travel_guru_r_us,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you found our highway location convenient and easy to find. Our restaurant is open Sunday-Tuesday until 10pm and Wednesday-Saturday until 11pm. Our free breakfast is served in the same space and I'm delighted you enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet and found it of value along with our free parking and internet. I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in London. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed there for one night on September 1st. Quiet place, excellent location to high way, room feels new and clean. Free wi-fi and breakfast make it even more attractive. Definitely will recommend it to anyone who want more value from their hotel price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Y Q,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet access. Did you know our rooms also feature refrigerators and safes for your convenience. We strive to provide great value for dollar paid and I'm glad you found our services and facilities fresh and new. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We made a pit stop at this location while on some personal business in London, Ontario. Hotel is about 20 minutes drive from the University of Western Ontario. There are NO other restaurants around that we could find so we had dinner in the hotel dining room. There were 5 of us and we waited almost an hour for our food. The food was terrible - from ribs to pizza to pasta. At breakfast the coffee was watery, the eggs were powdery, the presentation was scattered. Truly a disappointing experience. If you stay just for the rooms, they are fine - but don't eat there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank afh-Toronto
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear afh - Toronto,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable albeit out of the way for your personal visit. On behalf of myself and all of the staff I sincerely apologize that you did not equally enjoy your expeirence at our restaurant. Our meals are made to order with the freshest ingredients and I'm sorry you did not find them satisfying. I hope you would try us again on a return visit and if you would contact me directly, I will ensure your reservation and your party is well looked after.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stayed at this location for Labour day weekend for a getaway. The room was very clean and housekeeping staff was very friendly and helpful.
I was not impressed with the size of the room, it seemed a little cramped. I found this hotel out of the way you have to do a lot of driving to get to anything as there isn't much around it. You are at least 10 minutes to get to town. I think one of the front desk staff need to work on their customer service skills. What I am talking about is that my husband smokes so he would go outside to our vehicle to have a cigarette. When he came in from his cigarette Sunday evening the front desk girl(dark hair and glasses) first words out of her mouth were"are you here to use the washrooms". He told her he was going to his room. I feel this is bad customer service, if she wanted to know this she should of asked is there something i can help you with if she was unsure if he was a guest or not. When he told me this it upset me, especially her approach to the situation and poor customer service skills. This really turned me off of going back.
I did want to mention that the breakfast was wonderful and the staff were exceptional that were hosting the breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor, the wedding guests can be quite noisy as this hotel hosts weddin...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear nicolesmum,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Best Western PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre on Tripadvisor. Your comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with all of our staff. We are particularly glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast and clean, comfortable accommodations. It is our goal to ensure that each and every guest leaves our property with the ability to say that we met or exceeded their expectations and I apologize that we failed to achieve that level of customer care during your visit. We appreciate the feedback and hope to have the pleaure of welcoming you again in the near future.
Regards,