“Booked 10 rooms, staff exceeded expectations.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 3 August 2014

All staff is polite & helpful. From the cleaning women to the front desk staff, everyone greeted us with a smile or a hello. Would highly recommend if your headed to London for a softball tournament. Close to everything, including 401.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank WuTeamClan
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Wu Team Clan

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay and everything went very well while you were with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great visit for the whole team.

On behalf of our entire staff thank you for staying with us and for your kind words..

Take Care

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a standard motel/hotel. In need of an upgrade and in depth cleaning. Would recommend to search other options. But staff is friendly and serviceminded. And nice touch with free wifi and breakfast. You don't see that very often unfortunately.

Stayed: July 2014
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear FRB2000

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our property. I am happy to hear that the staff took care of your needs while visiting us. I would also like to let you know the exciting news that we will be renovating in the fall. We have done the lobby and the breakfast room at this point and the rooms will begin in late October, early November. That will update the entire property including corridors so we will look like a brand new refreshed hotel.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the fall when our new look is unveiled.

Take Care

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times and always found it clean, friendly and =reasonably priced - the waffle breakfast is especially good.
The hotel is well positioned for local restaurants, the mall and the 401

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Bobca46

Thank you very much for taking the time in reviewing us. We try very hard to make sure that each and every guest is pleased when they leave us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and you felt value in your stay. I will pass this on to our staff and ownership as well and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Once again thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us.

Take Care and Kindest Regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014

After reading the other reviews, I was a bit worried, however, my experience was positive. I didn't find my bed hard, worn or uncomfortable. My room did not have an unpleasant odor and it was clean and well appointed.

The lobby is small, but it has been updated.

I received EXCELLENT service by the front desk staff - Shelby and Juliana. Both were knowledgeable, professional and courteous. They went out of their way to assist with my check in requests and were extremely helpful.

The hotel is a great value for the reasonable rate they charge. It has an excellent location, across from the mall and close to the 401.

I did not get a chance to have any meals on-site.

Room Tip: Room 223 was good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Atomasek22

Thank you so much for taking the time in reviewing our property. We take great pride in offering a wonderful property to stay at and friendly and professional staff to make you feel at home. I am very pleased to hear that your stay was great and that the room was great as well. I will definitely pass on the staff your kind words as I know they will be pleased that you were happy with your stay and enjoyed your visit to London.

Once again we appreciate your time in filling out this review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest Regards and Take Care

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We were given a room that the smell knocked you over when you walked in, I had to find a cleaning lady to get airfreshner, when we pulled out our sanitary wipes to wipe down the room the phone was so dirty it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months, when we called the front desk to complain about the room, we were told that it was a smoking room and that is why it was the way it was, implying that smokers are filthy people. We asked to be put in a non smoking room but they had none left so they transferred us to a room two doors down that wasn't that much of an improvement and we were put in with the construction crew that was working there. All in all a really big disappointment, customer service was rude and terrible. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone and will never ever stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Good Day Dakota M

Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel. I am very sorry about the smoke smell and all of the other issues that arose while staying with us. I assure you that these things are not the norm at our property and that we strive to make each of our guests happy and pleased with their hotel choice when in London. I will be following up with all of the staff to ensure that this is never an issue that arises again. We are in the process of renovating both the lobby and breakfast area and then will be tackling the rooms in the fall. This will give us a nice new fresh look and give us a modern feel. Once again I am very sorry for your stay not being acceptable and again I assure you that this is not something taken lightly and we learn from all of the things our guests tell us so as to correct what went wrong. I really hope that you would consider giving us another shot to win you back when we are renovated. I promise that it will be a wonderful stay.

Kindest Regards
Jason

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This place needs a facelift, deep cleaning and serious renovation. The beds are like cement slabs, the bedding is old and very worn. The furniture is old and the chairs seats are wobbly and about to fall off. It appeared that they tried to do some renovations in the bathroom but nothing extensive. A side of the old wardrobe was removed in order to accommodate a flat screen TV. The carpets are dirty and worn and questionable in many spots. Same as most of these old two floor walk ups that are prevalent in the Choice Hotel chain, the heater have two temperatures smokin' hot and freezing cold. Also added to the crappy heaters, they are most often rattle and clank.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, too bad they don't have a hotel to match their enthusiasm.

Room Tip: Skip this hotel if you can find something else but stay if you must.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Mr. Fred L

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I would like to apologize for your stay not being perfect. I understand your thoughts regarding a renovation and can inform you that we are already underway. We have started building a new lobby and breakfast room and upon the completion of that we will be doing the rooms later in the year.
I am happy to hear that the staff was great while you were visiting and I assure that soon the entire hotel will be brand new.
We appreciate your business and we look forward to welcoming you back to see the new look. We are very excited about the reno as it is a long time coming.

Kindest Regards and take care

Comfort Inn London

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have stayed here many times. Great service. Room was clean, comfortable and reasonable rate. Love the location. Breakfast is alright. There's many choices. Not enough seating though. My husband had to stand for most of breakfast as we fed our son.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
comfortcare-manager, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Good day Evanescencetabby

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate the kind words and we always try to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. You will be happy to hear that we will be expanding our breakfast room in the next couple of months. It will be so much better to accomodate our guests in and will add hot breakfast as well for even better options.

Once again thank you for your review and take care
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kindest Regards