“very nice”

Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in London
Ontario, Canada
“very nice”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

nice to have a suite for a reasonable price, even though it was for only one night. clean, comfortable and quiet. there is construction going on right now, but it didn't disturb us. free, fast internet in the room.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank willing292

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Our family of 5 stayed on the weekend, while in town for the 'Day out with Thomas'. We were pleasantly surprised! The room that we had was very recently renovated and VERY clean. We used the pool quite a bit, and found it to be very clean. The hotel was under renovation, but did not interfere with anything at all. No problem navigating a double stroller through the halls, so I am not quite sure about all of the complaints from other reviews?
Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mommof3
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Meeting room, lunches and service was outstanding! Will definitely book this hotel again for furture meetings.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mikeinOntario
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I booked a king suite well in advance for my daughters soccer tournament. Normally Four Points hotels are top of line, but this one is by far the worst one I've ever been to...even Cuban hotels may be considered better.

Downfalls:
1. At no point while booking was I told that the hotel would be under construction.

2. We had to navigate (I'm 8 and half months pregnant) from the front desk, down a corridor, OUTSIDE (35 degrees out) under a covered walkway with uneven boards on the ground and random poles, back into the hotel past a full section on rooms and elevator, back outside a narrow hallway, back inside and down to the very end long hallway! This took me 8 mins to walk with my bags because they had no cart... Even if they did I wouldn't have been able to push it over the boards etc.!

3. The room was outdated, I felt like I was in an episode of 3's company! There was a huge stain that looked like rust on the carpet, the bedding had a burn hole in it! I could go on but you've got the idea.

4. I walk all the way back to the
front desk to request a closer room
to the lobby. Terry, the front seat
manager was rude to say the least!
After pointing out that I was very
pregnant and the walk was difficult
for me, Terry tried to tell me that I was in one of the closest rooms! He refused to change my room, he was absolutely ignorant! I asked if I
could have me money back, he said
no! Finally be offered 50% back, I
refused and then he said " fine, get
out then, you won't be charged!"
He didn't offer to help me with my
bags or anything. I asked for the
head office number, to which he
gave me the hotels business card
without head office number!

5. The pool was DIRTY!

6. Although service was good at the breakfast buffet, the pancakes where hard, French toast like
rubber and the bacon was pretty
much raw!! They did refund my
breakfast!

The good:
1. Close to highway, mall, wal-mart, and lots of food places!!

2. Free parking

3. Ashleigh... The front desk clerk was superb! She checked me in and was polite, and efficient. I ended up speaking with her after Terry was rude and told me to leave. Ashleigh offered to move my room closer to the lobby and elevator. She even came and personally carried my baca to the room!! Ashleigh is what saved me from leaving!!!

All in all, I would never come back to this hotel! I would recommend the Homewood Suites by Hilton. It's the same price, but has far more to offer!!

This "MOTEL" is a joke! Stay away!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank Mishleigh22
McHenry, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton for one night while on the way to Niagara Falls. The hotel is doing some renovations, but nothing bothered us in any way. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable! There is a fitness center which we didn't use, but the kids loved the indoor pool which is open from 6am-10pm! Overall an excellent stay!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
fort erie
Reviewed 25 July 2011

My teenage daughter, my husband and I came for a soccer tournament. This was our second stay as we attended the same tournament last year. We only stayed one night as it was only a two day tournament and we only live 3 hours away. However upon arrival, around 5:30 on Saturday, the car broke down. It was very convenient that Canadian Tire is just across the street (literally) and has a mechanic and service available on Sunday. We were not able to get the car repaired before noon (check out time) on Sunday but the staff was VERY, very kind and gave us a complementary later check out. This was so helpful and releived alot of stress.
We found the rooms to be very comfortable and the staff was great on both occasions. Also a great shopping and eating location.
Hopefully we'll be back next year.

Room Tip: very clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Amazing buffet , great staff, comfortable rooms . My husband and I were there for a family reunion/ wedding . The Sheraton Four Points , offered everything a visitor to London Ontario needs . It has multiple restaurants, all with amazing food and drinks . The swimming pool is great for morning exercises . Best of all the staff made us feel so comfortable , from the front desk, to the housekeeping, to the management .The wedding was grand , amazing food and great banquet staff . Though there was construction, we were not affected by it at all. The location is also great, right across the street from a mall and boarders a mall with an outlet store . I would surely return.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family