“Consistently the best Hotel Experience, time and again!”

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in London
Abbotsford, Canada
“Consistently the best Hotel Experience, time and again!”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I spend close to 50 hotel nights a year on business in Southern Ontario and the finest hotel experience has always consistently been at the Four Points by Sheraton London. I refuse to stay anywhere else. The absolute finest in Customer Service right across the board, the friendliest Staff, the most comfortable and relaxing Lounge, great tasting and well presented food, including Starbucks Coffee, a truly beautiful and first class looking facility. The rooms are spacious, always clean and accommodating on every level. Lots of free parking, just across the street from London's largest Shopping Mall, within easy access to all that London has to offer.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
7 Thank FredBC_1225
georgethomas1210, Director, Front Office Operations & Revenue Management at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your memorable experiences at our Hotel. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel on your next trip to London, Ontario - with our newly renovated lobby and adjacent meeting rooms.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2012

My Lion's organization have held several conventions there and I have stayed in this hotel 3 times. The bed was so comfortable! I do not remember every sleeping in such a comfortable bed. The rooms are nice and clean. Sylishly decorated.
Terry at the front desk is the best!! He has a great sense of humour but also knows how to treat people. He is a credit to the hotel.
The restaurant was okay, but we didn't find it warranted such a steep price.
The bar has friendly staff and the balance of the front desk staff are also very friendly and helpful.
Pricey, but if you can afford it, it's well worth it.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
8 Thank Ann S
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to London, Ontario. We have recently completed a 3.5 million dollar renovation of our lobby and adjacent meeting rooms.
Guelph
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This hotel was a great experience for our team as a whole/The rooms were clean and spacious.The facilities gym and pool were excellent.The restuarant was good but did not explain to people that they could use their starwood cards for a discount.The experiance overall exceeded our expectations

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
10 Thank Charbie
Milton, ON
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We have visited the Four Points Sheraton 3 years in a row for a hockey tournament. The hotel has been renovated and they did a great job. The staff are very friendly and the suites are very clean and big. Great stay again!

Room Tip: Suites are great and lots of room. Don't go with the double bed suite because the couch does no...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
9 Thank henneharry
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Each year I travel to this hotel for the annual car show in London at Fleetwood Farms. I love the hotel because it’s clean and now newly renovated. I was there when it first opened about 12 years ago. The staff is exceptional including Terry that has been there from day one. Lori is always courteous when I check in. One of the manager’s Jan was extremely out going by sending my wife and I a bottle of wine in celebration of our anniversary. The hotel is well located near the major highway and just across from the largest shopping mall in London.

Room Tip: Take a room at the back in the tower where it is away from the main road.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
15 Thank michaelcanada
London, Ontario
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The newly-renovated Four Points by Sheraton London is absolutely lovely! My husband and I stayed at this hotel on December 31, 2011, while attending a wedding at the hotel. We had a great experience! When we walked in, the newly renovated lobby is airy and tasteful, completely modernized and very impressive. It set the tone for the rest of our visit. The staff was very friendly and extremely competent. Our king suite was wonderful. My husband and I were both really happy with it – we have very high standards and are often disappointed – but that was definitely not the case at the FP London!!

In addition to being very clean and very well-appointed, the layout of the suite is perfect - the bedroom and bathroom are located at the rear of the suite, away from the door to the room. I really appreciate that because those areas were quiet and removed from the hotel hallway which adds privacy. We felt very comfortable, relaxed and ‘at home.’

I would also like to pay compliments to the food. In addition to the delicious food we enjoyed at the wedding (food was perfect), we also dined at Tuscany’s Ristorante in the hotel. The hot breakfast buffet had everything you could want, and it tasted as good as it looked!

Great food, and great service – from check-in, to check-out! I was impressed, and would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
21 Thank kittylovessun
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I've been staying at the FP's London for several years and enjoyed great service here and I’m very surprised at some of the negative comments so just wanted to add my two cents worth. Granted the renovations of 2011 were huge and took too long but in the end (Done now) it was worth it with an amazing transformation in the lobby and meeting rooms. Although a bit disruptive for parking and access into the building I never had any note worthy problems during this period like I did at other locations during reno periods i.e. noise, service problems, etc

Room - In particular I always book the Jacuzzi suite (probably 20 stays a yr) which is a nice size with a separate living room and French doors to separate the bedroom and with a separate sink/counter area that can be separated from the bathroom. Works well for any informal business meeting etc. The Jacuzzi tubs although an older style have always worked well and I've had no cleanliness/hygiene issues which is a big deal to me as I most often book or get upgraded to Jacuzzi suites where ever I travel with 100+ nights a yr in hotels

Meeting Rooms - Never used but judging by the bookings and traffic they are competitive on rates and seem to draw more conventions/events than most comparable hotels in the area.

Restaurant - SPG members now get 20% food in the restaurant. I find the food type/quality so good here I rarely eat off site which is nice and I get SPG points for it too. Servers are terrific and room service is fast and food arrives at the proper temperature.

Parking - huge parking area. No issues. No security incidents I'm aware of but in London generally you never leave anything of value in sight. Smash & Grabs are a problem in this city but no problems for me at FP’s London.

Location - Probably 3 minutes off the 401 expressway. Surrounded by restaurants of all levels and the White Oaks mall across the street. If you attend shows and sporting events held downtown a Cab from the FP's is about $10 vs. $20 parking downtown so a good alternate to the Delta or Hilton etc downtown and you've got no parking/traffic hassles.

Service/Management - If you are a frequent guest the Managers like George or Terry on the front desk make an extra effort to surprise guests sometimes with a treat in the room like a nice bottle of wine, or chilled beer on a hot summer day, or a huge cheese or fruit tray. Laura and everyone on the front desk are always polite and a great help if you need anything.

SPG Members - The new SPG member appreciation event on Wednesday is a great idea with some free beer/wine and snacks in the Lounge Bar + a change to win 2500 SPG points. I find great recognition here for Starwood SPG members at both the Gold & Platinum levels so if you are an SPG member it’s a good place to stay and the only Starwood location in SW Ontario

Problems - Any time I need something i.e. cleaner missed something or I needed extra towels or a last minute reservation change Management always addressed ASAP. Every hotel has its problems but the good ones always know how to fix it to the customer’s satisfaction and I get exceptional service here so keep coming back. Mostly there for business stays but like the place so much sometimes bring family along as well.

Room Tip: Email or Call the Front Desk directly. Ask for Terry or Laura
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business