Four Points by Sheraton London
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$100
US$175
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Agoda.com
Courtyard London(London)
US$106
US$96
Travelocity
All reviewsspg pointsspg memberfront deskwhite oaks malllobby areafitness roombaseball tournamentlots of parkingmeeting roombuffet breakfastbusiness tripvery nice hotelstayed for one nightlondon areaindoor poollots of restaurantsking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I always look forward to doing business in London and staying at the Four Points by Sheraton. The rooms are always clean, nicely decorated, spacious, and the bottled water and internet are free. The beds, as always, are almost guaranteed to give you a great nice sleep.

Bentleys is a quiet place to have an after work drink or just relax with friends. The restaurant, while I can't remember it's name, serves one of the best pizzas ever. If you don't like their pizza choices, they are quite happy to make one specifically for you. Monday night is half-price wine bottle night. Great value.

14  Thank WayneNHez
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Still my Favorite place to stay in London. I stay here several times a month on business mostly because I appreciate the consistently great service I receive from all staff.

The General Manager, Karim Abouali goes out of his way to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and it’s always a pleasure to stay there. Karim encourages business travellers to bring their spouse with them if possible and FP's London gives us the royal treatment when we do. I have to say the weekly Wed night " Managers Night" hospitality event with complementary wine/beer with h'orderves is a real hit....fun break on a business trip and a change to win 2500 SPG points each week!

Rooms are typical old style FP's as this location has not been renovated to the new FP's style but I find comfortable and clean. Lots of free parking is another bonus. A large mall across the street is convenient and there lots of other eating/shopping options nearby.

I find there is great food from the restaurants and equally great service from the servers and bar staff. I rarely eat off site and you earn SPG points too. SPG members also get 20% off the restaurant food (not alcohol) which is a bonus.

Ownership has changed recently from a European owner to a local investor so it’s nice to see dollars staying in Ontario. I've noticed positive attitudes in Staff and it looks like the change will be an improvement for this FP's if they keep the same people which really makes this location what it is.

SPG tip....you can earn SPG points for restaurant spends even if not a guest at the FP's. If attending a conference, event, or just passing through...show your SPG card and you'll get the points

Room Tip: I like to book the tower rooms which are an extra cost but tend to be a little nicer/bigger and most often less chance of noise at night. Large convention or sporting groups tend to stay in other areas of the hotel. If you have any special requests contact the front desk directly at time of booking by email (fast responses) or phone.
20  Thank TM643
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My wife and I needed to just get away for the weekend and hole up somewhere. I was surprised by the amount of bookings everywhere. Anyways, we settled on the Four Points Sheraton in London. We booked a king suite from Friday to Sunday. This was our first time to this hotel. Upon arrival we were very pleasantly surprised at the simple elegance of the lobby / reception area. The staff was also very friendly and welcoming. The halls were very clean as was the room. The bed was actually the most comfortable bed I can remember sleeping in - other than our bed at home of course.

With our desire to shut out the outside world we ordered room service for supper each night. The food arrived promptly, was nice and hot and definitely delicious. However, the prices did seem a little steep. Again, the staff was very courteous.

On Saturday morning I rose before my wife and decided to try the fitness area, pool and sauna. So often, hotel "fitness" rooms are paltry, dimly lit and poorly accessorized. I was impressed by the fitness room at Four Points - it actually had a small host of free weights and room to use them - so long as no one else came in. Also, the one wall is solid windows looking out on their courtyard / garden.

The pool, change rooms and sauna all appeared to be just as clean as the rest of the hotel. My only complaint is NO HOT TUB!?! This was disappointing given the obvious investment in the development of the main entry way.

Did we enjoy our stay here? Absolutely
Would we stay again? Probably not as most hotels of similar price and quality have hot tubs.

Room Tip: The king suites are toward the back of the hotel and a definite recommendation. The odd numbered ones face the inner court yard / garden area as opposed to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
14  Thank MikeDSpike
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Attended a training session recently at the Four Points. The lobby area is amazing, and desk staff were very friendly and helpful. When I parked my vehicle, I could tell they are in the midst of updating the property, based on the construction debris near the back parking area. The room was dated, and a little "tired" (i.e. dated fixtures, bed had a "tilt" to it, desk chair was "saggy" etc.), but clean. I expect the "tired" issues will be resolved as the rooms are renovated. I do hope that they are also updating the heating/cooling for the rooms, as I found the continuous on/off cycling of the heater to be disruptive to my sleep (going from dead silence to the heat kicking in!). One additional complaint which is fairly minor.. I didn't care for the intense "cleaning product odour" in the hallways and in the room - as a "scent sensitive" person, I found it to be far too overpowering - they may want to consider that a lot of people have sensitivities to artificial scents and choose a less intense product.

Breakfast at the on-site restaurant was very good, and the service was fantastic. Once this property has been completely renovated, it will be fantastic - based on the current updates!

8  Thank draddus13
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Attended conference 300 teens with my husband. Food very good, conference set up and isssues management timley and efficient and price friendly.
Blond "peirced" Starbucks woman very kind friendly professional and efficient with long lines.
Desk service friendly and efficient when dealing with tired curt, travellers.
Lots of safe parking near the rooms.
Pool/sauna dated and a hot tub would be welcomed by weary travellers.
Nice to be able to open window for fresh air.
Bath products contemporary generic and environmentally friendly as was entire hotel.
Very clean. Breakfast oatmeal and granola tasty plentiful and with maple syrup.
ATM in lobby and snack machine. Free bottled water.

Room Tip: ground floor has parking around it so pull your curtains at night........to block out noise and lights. If your room is at the back, park near your room its a long walk. there are key card access doors all around the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank WADB1
georgethomas1210, Director, Front Office Operations & Revenue Management at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.