“Makes A Business Trip Enjoyable”

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great room; bed was so comfortable and the room was quiet. Ordered room service and the meal was fantastic. I thought meat balls and spaghetti would be average, but to my surprise it was delicious, with a hearty side of caesar salad and heavenly chocolate cake. I was impressed.
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Overall a big improvement from my visit last year. Way to go!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TL C
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for staying with Four Points by Sheraton London during your recent travels. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable meal - the cake is always amazing!

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton London

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our girl's basketball team from Ottawa stayed here from April 2-4, 2014. The location is very close to restaurants, LCBO, and the large mall across the street. The room was recently renovated (Room #123) with two queen size beds and plenty of room. The fridge and microwave were well appreciated as was the new bathroom. The girls found the pool a little on the cold side but they still had fun.

My only complaint is that on three occasions I walked to the front lobby to get some of the complimentary coffee/tea which was set up by the computers. All three times there was none put out. I realize that Starbucks was at the other end of the lobby but I was still in my pjs and just wanted to grab a quick cup. I had to settle for the in room brew.

All in all the hotel was clean, updated, spacious rooms, and centrally located to the school gyms that we played at. I would recommend it to other teams for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank G R
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The beds, linens and pillows were extremely comfortable. The rooms were spacious and a fridge and microwave were provided. The bathroom was clean; it was a walk in shower with a glass door and shower gel, shampoo and conditioner in dispensers. It appears to be recently updated. The work out room and pool was sufficient and again very clean. The lobby was large and spacious with restaurant and coffee/bar available. I would totally recommend this hotel. The only complaints were that we had a bit of a challenge getting the right temperature in the room but we finally did. Nicole at the coffee/bar area was very pleasant and the front desk was nice but its the first hotel where they didn't allow a late checkout, they didn't budge and were a bit curt. Nonetheless, I would totally recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank GinRocks
Reviewed 28 March 2014

As a weary business traveller, I was most pleasantly surprised to be warmly greeted by the front desk staff when I arrived at the hotel. The hotel is being renovated so looks nice and fresh. I had one of the newly renovated rooms which was very nice, attractive, comfortable and large. The shower stall was large with a bench and the hotel provided a good brand of toiletries. It was a bit of a long walk from the front desk to my room, but I would only consider that a minor inconvenience. Zaid at the front desk really made my stay enjoyable. He saw how tired I was and gave me a complementary voucher for a tea to be delivered to my room. I would definitely stay there again on a business trip

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank zee d
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for staying with us during your recent business travels. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in one of our newly renovated guest rooms. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Long time traveller, first time writing a review. I've stayed at several hotels in the London area but the Four Points has raised the bar. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The executive Chef Mr. Pitre was outstanding, he accommodated my special requests with no kick back whatsoever. He went as far as coming out to introduce himself and listen to my requests, then come out after my meal to make sure it was satisfactory. A++

Looking forward to my next trip to London.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Fantastic location. Excellent Service. Very Professional and accomodating! Highly reccomend!!
The Events team were very quick to assist in any way possible, Made my event run nice and smooth.
Catering was very reasonable and quality of food was good

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank heather b
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Rooms were unfinished and under furnished. Pipes sticking out of the walls. Cold and echoes from the hallway all night. Holiday Inn around the corner and nice place to stay. I would not recommend this place. Expensive and management no help,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dd C

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of the team at Four Points by Sheraton London, we apologize that your stay did not meet expectations. Our renovation is nearly completed and details are available on our website. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.