Four Points by Sheraton London
US$79
Courtyard
US$52
Hotels.com
All reviewsspg pointsspg memberfront deskwhite oaks malllobby areafitness roombaseball tournamentlots of parkingmeeting roombuffet breakfastbusiness tripvery nice hotelstayed for one nightlondon areaindoor poollots of restaurantsking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2009

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past 10-15 years. Never had any problems. The hotel is up to date, very clean and the staff are very friendly. I upgraded to the executive (tower) suite this time. Definitely worth the money. Breakfast buffet in the restaurant was very good. Lounge has a good collection of scotches. Would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Benny_Hill_Fan
Reviewed 11 June 2009

I am still not sure why this 4 points is not a full Sheraton. It has:

1) A very decent full service restaurant
2) Very attentive and amiable staff
3) A decent pool
4) Very spacious rooms that are kept up very well.
5) A nice spacious lobby.
6) Comfortable, free parking.

I used to stay here even if it was a bit farther than the Hilton from where I needed to have my meetings b/c the comfort of the 4 Points was worth it. This is an excellent value for what I would say is a very clean 3.5 to 4 star hotel at 2.5 star prices!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2009

Our sports team stayed at this wonderful hotel for a weekend tournament from April 17-19, and couldn't have been more pleased with the service and overall quality of our experience. The tower rooms that we reserved were even nicer than they appeared on the hotel website, with lots of room in the living area, two televisions, a small fridge, separate bedroom with sliding doors, and a separate vanity area with sink outside the bathroom. The pool was large and well-maintained, as was the fitness area. Location across from the mall and surrounded by many restaurant options was fantastic.
We were particularly impressed by the efficient, kind assistance we received from the front desk staff when our daughter wasn't feeling well and required medical attention. The staff members located an urgent care clinic for us, called ahead to determine that it was open, and provided excellent directions. These marvellous people went above and beyond usual customer service, and we definitely will be staying here again on future visits to London.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2009

So first of all Candice at the Front Desk was so incredibly helpful!!! We were a group of 10 people, in town for a friend's wedding. She help us to find store in the area, coordinated the check in of all of our party - even though we all showed up at different times, and got us taxis which ended up being town cars for our evening.
Immediately upon arrival I noticed the special attention. We were upgraded to the SPG Preferred Members Floor and care was taken to ensure our rooms were all together. Our rooms were incredibly spacious with two queen beds, a pullout couch, two big plasma tvs and the huge bathrooms with two separate sink areas.
My friends ordered room services and said it was delicious! The staff were also quick to respond to our requests for more coffee and more towels. The bath robes were a nice touch too. If all this wasn't enough, some of us had booked a rate which included a free buffet breakfast! This was quite delicious!
Thanks to the hotel, our reunion/wedding weekend was amazing!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2009

This hotel is JUST AMAZING. I had a room booked there for my sister and myself to take part to a convention. It is right off the highway and close to a mall. Very strategic situation ! I did not have a car myself (took a plane to go to London) but their parking is VERY large and practical. I make a digression there: cab drivers in London are VERY warm and friendly.

We had a very large room with a lounge that gave me privacy from my sister. I never slept in more comfortable beds. Not even at my own place.

The staff of the larger restaurant was VERY understanding. My sister is muslim and our stay happened to be during the Ramadan Month for the muslims and yet, she had meals prepared conveniently at specific times of the day.

Their café at the entrance is a very cool spot to hit during the nights of a convention.

The pool and the fitness facilities are adequate and appropriate.

In overall, the staff was EXTREMELY cheerful and helpful. I recommend it to everyone. It is one of my favorite hotels ever.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business