“Excellent Sleep”

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in London
ontario
“Excellent Sleep”
Reviewed 27 September 2006

We stayed one night and it was a great stay. Staff was friendly and approachable. We stayed in room 213. The bed, pillows, and bedding were the best. Huge room, nice bathroom, with a microwave and mini fridge. Great location, surrounded by restaurants (Tony Roma's mmmm) and great shopping. I would definetely stay here again.

• Liked — Beds
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Tips/Secrets — Eat at Tony Roma's a few doors down
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank grace_73

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Plainfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 July 2006

Outstanding breakfast, nice sauna, clean pool and opening windows. What more could you want. This hotel, while across from a mall, has a pleasant atmosphere and a slightly English-style hotel feel. An excellently tended bar with Stella on tap completed my one night stay here on a recent business trip. There are certainly cheaper places to stay in London and a historic hotel downtown, but I think I made the right decision with this one.

The rooms are fine, but of course with too many pillows, but toss them to floor and enjoy the sheets.

• Stayed July 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Brian Thomas
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 June 2006

Stayed here one night on business. It is very good value for the rate (better to book direct on hotel website than a major web booking service). My room was in the back and I had no trouble with noise.

Great location, just off major highway (401) and across the street from a big shopping mall (White Oaks). After driving for hours, I chose to walk to the mall for some exercise. There are good food court options in the mall, but also many restaurants up and down the street of the hotel.

Wish I had brought a camera so I can show you the tasteful decor. Think Silk Road or Zen.... actually there is a Japanese garden on site but I didn't have time to check it out. You can't lose here!!

• Stayed June 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank elycee
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2005

I stayed at the Four Points when the hotel was full. I was given a room at the very back of the complex. I discovered that the motel next door has a parking lot for huge semi-trucks immediately adjacent. Some of these trucks leave their refrigeration units running 24 hours a day. A huge KFC/Pizza Hut truck was parked there and the roar of its cooling system could be plainly heard in the room even with the windows/drapes closed. Since the hotel was full it was not possible to move to another room. I strongly suggest you not accept a room in the back of the complex or you may be bothered by truck noise. If the hotel cannot offer you another option I would stay somewhere else.

The hotel's main restaurant is quite good and the staff that work there are delightful. After a not such a good night's sleep, they helped put me back into a good mood.

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2005

Were were very late (1am) in London on a Saturday and this was the only place with vacancy in the area, we asked for the cheapest room with a queen sized bed, they informed us that all they had was the king but we would only pay the queen rate for the upgraded room. I was very suprised to find that we got to stay in a small sized suit for $110!!! We were so pleased with the value we had received that we decided to splurge and have the $12 in room breakfasts for fun the next day. It was one of the best breakfasts I'd had in a long time. What started out as a hotel stay out of necessity turned into a nice little vacation from home. A+

• Stayed July 2005