“had a great stay”

Ranked #34 of 41 Hotels in London
Petrolia
“had a great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

this motel was nice and the front desk staff was very friendly!! the rooms were clean and nice but the beds were a little hard but still sleepable! I was so looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub but it was closed for the weekend i was there that was a bummer but got to swim in the pool at least. The hot breakfast was good too!!! Over all I would stay there again as I'm planning on coming back to the super 8 in oct so if you want somewhere to stay I would recommend this motel!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Korean first
Pickering, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

Spent a night at the Super 8 in London last weekend, visiting my mother who is in hospital. We pulled up and got a room without a problem. The hotel used to be a Knights Inn, and is currently under renovation and changeover to a Super 8 property. Rooms were clean and serviceable. Beds were very comfy. Staff were helpful and buffet breakfast was adequate. There is a gym on site, a treadmill which doesn't work, and ellipitcal machine and home gym unit which are in working condition. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank The_KayJo
Windsor
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2011

Booked this Hotel on the I-net one day before departure. On paper, this one seemed to have it all......and for a good price.....Ind pool, hot tub, hot brkfst...the works ! However, upon arriving, in a pouring rain, we couldn't access the side door with all our travel bags. Apparently the keys were defective. So.....soaked to the gills, we received new keys from the Front Desk attendant. No apologies, just blaming us saying "well, you might have had them close to your cell phone!!!!" (complete bull). Next , we trudged up the stairs (no elevator) and noted the hallways smelled and the carpets were stained everywhere. Ouch! Finally got to the room.....wasn't bad, old TV but whatever at that point. Next morning, headed down to the pool at 9;05AM, as we hadto be on the road by 10;00AM. Guess what.......closed till 9;30AM ! No reason, no rhyme.......just closed! So, we got dressed, headed to the main floor small Asian style Breakfast Buffet. This was the nicest part of the stay.....even though we had to get 2 Brkfst passes from the Front Desk, which we were not informed about earlier. Conclusion.......as always, you end up getting what you paid for, and this was the cheapest Hotel that weekend.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these London hotels

Mattawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

My husband and I stayed at the SUPER 8 and found it to be very pleasant and comfortable.
The staff were very accommodating. Our room was fresh and clean and ready when we
arrived.
They have the best hot breakfast in town!
We will be making this hotel our home away from home.

Room Tip: call the hotel directly
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Renfrew, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2011

we came here for my sons wrestling group stayed 2 nights and it was the best motel we stayed at. The beds were very nice clean room very roomy very nice staff . The breakfast was the best so much to eat very big. My kids loved the pool and hot tub. I will stay here again for another weekend get away.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Laura P
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

I am a Western student (and a International Student) I stayed in there with my great friends. Before I went there, I had been tired, so I really needed a rest. To conclude, I really had great time with my friend in there. Great foods (The breakfast is Free!!! lol), a comfortable room, a swimming pool and kind staffs. It was so good TO ME. I would like to recommend you SUPER 8.
You can come and see ;)

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shulammite
London, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2011

I spent a pleasant family vacation here. Everything was satisfying! We especially loved free hot breakfast buffet . The food was excellent and the restaurant was clean as well.(Japanese-fusion restaurant situated in hotel and they provided breakfast there.) We had a dinner at the restaurant, and Sushi was so fresh. My kids had other Japanese dishes and loved them as well! ( You don't need to waste your time to find other restaurants. You can just meet the best restaurant without worry.) Also, we loved the huge swimming pool. It was very well maintained. Adults can enjoy whirlpool while watching over your kids. Overall it was a perfect hotel for my family vacation.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family