“I will return”

Ranked #33 of 41 Hotels in London
Seoul, South Korea
“I will return”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I stayed at the Super 8 for 3 nights for work purpose. It was an enjoyable stay. The staffs were very friendly and assisted me with the things I needed to know. The room was clean and they had all the amenities I needed to enjoy my stay.

It was my first time at the hotel and I will certainly return again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank marin509

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Korean first
London, Ontario
Reviewed 30 September 2012

The price was very reasonable, and overall quality of the room was much better than any Super 8 Hotels I previously stayed in the U.S. Room was very spacious and nice.
I loved continental breakfast with a variety of selections of food in the clean dining room.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank ilovemommy
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My Family visited London few weeks ago and we were very lucky to find this perfect Hotel, right by the HWY 401! Our first impression of this Hotel was very interesting, first of all the luxurious lobby and friendly hospitality welcomed us. As we entered our room it was clean from bedroom to the bathroom, everything was in perfect place! gave a sense of homely feeling. Oh especially breakfast! fresh new food and served with various kinds of drinks! and not to forget the great hospitality! I would choose this place again on my next visit!

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner, they are large and quiet, also perfect size for family!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Brian J
Calgary
Reviewed 26 September 2012

This motel was very much in need of maintenance; holes in the wall where it appeard that a towel rack had been. Needed painted. Carpet was worn, and didn't appear to be clean.
Breakfast was terrible; only white bread for toast, no butter or margarine available; no staff in sight to replenish the empty containers.

Room Tip: Check the room before checking in; there are lots of other motels in the area.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2012

we got room 245 stay far away from this room, lets start with the room broken drawers on the dresser, no doorknob for the bathroom door, had a bad odour, and a room without a phone
we are elderly people.
my husband told the front desk at 3 am and the front desk replied why didn't you call and my husband told how are we supposed to call you without a phone. i have stayed at alot of super 8's
on our travells but this one is far beyond spend a couple of dollars more to get a better nights sleep avoid this one

Room Tip: make sure you see the room before you pay
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed for the third weekend in January, 2012, for 3 nights. I checked ahead of time what there policy was on dogs, how much extra, etc and agreed to stay. We were in town for a large dog show, and would not be in the rooms at all during the day ( neither would the dogs).

The room looked okay, but did not smell clean. The next day, we were gone by 8 a.m. And back at 5. Our room had not been cleaned. The next day we were gone before 7 a.m. And back at 3. Again our room was not cleaned. The maid couldn't clean it then as she was "afraid" of dogs. I didn't want the dogs exposed to a vacuum, would have liked my bathroom cleaned, and the dogs were crated in the room. We had to ask for towels and toilet paper from the front desk.

Checked out at 8 a.m. The manager said my dogs were barking, but his staff went down the hall and did not hear my mine. Heard from other rooms. Mine have been in hotels since we got them, going to shows, and no problems.

Super 8 is not where i will stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Brockville, Canada
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We came very late at night and just needed a bed to sleep in. The location was great just off of Hwy 401. The beds were comfortable. The room and beds were small but we didn't pay much and it was in line with what we paid. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family