When booking a hotel for a one night stay that's just a quick place to sleep I look for only a couple of things...clean, inexpensive, comfy bed and maybe free breakfast to save time and. Only the next morning. This fit that bill and sufficed fine. We checked in really late, like 3am, and they gave us a late checkout for noon instead of 11. They did have free breakfast but we were too tired to get up early enough for it. The bed was comfortable and clean as was the bathroom. The towels were really thin and the carpet was worn, but we were only there to sleep and I always travel with house shoes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Suites London! We are conveniently located near such great local attractions as White Oaks Mall, Budweiser Gardens, and Storybook Gardens. Bright, spacious, and tastefully appointed two-room suites provide convenience and relaxation. Living rooms are furnished with a sofa sleeper, cable television, and dining/work table. Featuring either one king bed or two double beds, a second television, en-suite bathroom and vanity area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Suites London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites London Hotel London
- Quality Inn London
- Quality Hotel London
- Quality Suites London Ontario