“4.8/5.0 Excellent!”

Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in London
Quebec, Canada
“4.8/5.0 Excellent!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed during the last Memorial Cup in London. I had a great service at the desk. Even in French when they notice my accent! The suite was great. One day they call me if I need to clean my room, and surprisingly, I appreciate that attention. Why loosing time with my clean room? Good administration. My alarm radio was not working the first days, and without telling the desk, it got repair. They aloud me to do a reservation for an extra night, even if the hotel was going to be full, even if the chance to cancel were high, they offered it to me. Really appreciate. I ate just once, and I found the continental breakfast fully diversify and good. Continue your great job. I recommand it! Nice location, near the mall and a lot of restaurants. And not too far from downtown!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank RichDaly
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for commenting on the Quality Suites London! From our spacious, quiet suites to our many breakfast options to our award-winning service, we strive to provide our guests with the most comfortable and relaxing hotel experience possible. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!

Again, thank you for sharing your comments! We hope to see you again on your next visit to London.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I have stayed at this property several times over the last two months. The rooms are spacious and generally very well kept. Some of the carpets could use a little TLC, but as a family with early morning appointments, what we most wanted was clean and quiet. The staff all went out of their way to satisfy any little request. The breakfast buffet was well attended and not allowed to empty. I was not a fan of the seemingly undercooked (or at least unbrowned) sausage patties, but other than that very good. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Dirk_ca
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your comments on the Quality Suites London. We're so pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been to your liking, especially to the extent that you've become a return guest!

Again, thank you sharing your comments. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to seeing you again!
michigan
Reviewed 16 June 2014

hotel was understaffed and furniture was beyond outdated ...free full breakfast was... stale bagels muffins powdered eggs mystery meat i guess it was sausage patty//// good location clean hotel but needs work would stay again but wouldnt waste my time leaving the room for the FREE breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Quality Suites London. While I'm glad you found the location and cleanliness of your accommodations satisfactory, I'm sorry to hear that there were also areas in which you found us lacking. Please be assured that I have taken note of your comments, and will address the issues mentioned.

Again, thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you would stay with us again, and I hope to see you on your next visit to London.

Kimberley
Hanover, Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have reviewed this property a year or so ago. We had the opportunity to stay here just recently, this time for pleasure instead of work. We found this hotel to once again be great. It is quiet, still clean, helpful and friendly staff. We always get a king suite, and there is more than adequate room. The breakfast is great. Seems there was even more this time to choose from. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank snowbaby369
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your thoughts on the Quality Suites London. We're happy to provide our guests with a peaceful night's rest in our spacious suites. Our location--just off Wellington Road, one of London's main streets--puts our guests within walking distance of many great shopping and dining options, while keeping the traffic noise that comes with busy streets to a minimum.

Again, thank you for your comments. We're pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Hi, so I recently travelled there for a box lacrosse tournament held by the london blue devils. The rooms were great but the manager at the front was very grumpy. They also had thrown out something very important to me and will not give me money to re purchase what they had thrown out... Other than that one flaw it was pretty decent. I recommend this hotel to everyone but make sure to take everything important with you or hide it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for reviewing your experience at the Quality Suites London. Please accept my apologies for the poor service you received. Providing great customer service is one of the highest priorities of the Quality Suites' staff, and the issues you mentioned here will be addressed.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your accommodations. I hope you'll stay with us again on your next visit to London, and let us aim for a wholly satisfactory second impression.

Kimberley
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We have stayed in a couple of budget hotels in the London area. This one was better than the others. What we liked is the full service breakfast which came with our room. The food was good, made to order fresh. Also our bed was very comfortable. This made the stay. Convenient to many areas of London. Relatively little outside noise.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nutrinut
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
The Quality Suites London is located just off Wellington Road, one of London's main streets, which provides our guests with convenient access to many shopping and restaurant options as well as a quiet night away from the noise of traffic. Our king beds allow plenty of room to sprawl out on, and our hot breakfast helps you start the day off right.

Thank you for your comments! We're glad you found your time with us both comfortable and economical. We look forward to seeing you again!
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

This is our third time staying here in the last three years, and once again, we are "completely satisfied" with our room, vehicle parking, and staff attitude towards guests.
The location is within walking distance of food, shopping, entertainment, and service stations for the vehicle are very close.
Our main reason for travelling from our home in Thunder Bay to London, is to see our daughter who attends Fanshawe college. Although this place is not right next door to the school, it is very easy to get there from here.
Ok so some of the baseboards, and caulking around the tub aren't perfect in the rooms, and there are some tiny dents and scratches here and there, the layout of the rooms, and the stairwells are in my opinion fantastic!
Please note: Remember to hang the "do not disturb" sign on you're door handle if you do not want the maid knocking a 8:03 am ...lol
Our daughter graduates this year, but if she stays in London we will come back to this hotel/motel again. Very competitive price.
Thanks

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tom H
Kimberley K, General Manager at Quality Suites London, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for your review of the Quality Suites London, and for your repeat visits! Through the school year, London is home to many students at Fanshawe and Western; we're pleased and proud to provide accommodations to their family and friends on missions to stave off homesickness. Not just clean, comfortable accommodations, but affordable ones, within minutes of numerous off-campus attractions.

Again, thank you for commenting! We look forward to having you back with us again.