Booked a king suite, as we had our dog with us and like to have the space to spread out. Plus, the price was attractive, at just $90 for the night. Check-in was flat. Arrived to find out that the dog was an extra $25 per night, though the booking process did not tell us so (through Quality Inn site). Had to sign a long waiver, too. Funny, other hotels from the same parent company don't charge extra and don't require the waiver.
Staff in general - hallways, breakfast room, front desk - were flat and unfriendly.
At any rate, got to our "suite" and found it was indeed a suite, but very small. Full dining table (odd), small sofa and TV area, microwave/fridge sink, and a bathroom and small bedroom.
The furniture is dated and scuffed, in late 80's gray. Carpet worn out and stained - hope they don't blame us and our dog for that, because it was definitely already there. Bathroom worn out, though spacious. Mattress saggy and worn, and wholly uncomfortable. As for the closet/dressing area between bedroom and bathroom, it was completely worn out - scuffed and scratched and dirty. In all areas, dirt was evident - splats on the wall, or in the grout, or along the baseboards. Just a tired tired property.
The hotel is very large, and very quiet in terms of outside noise. Hallway noise, unfortunately, travels into rooms easily. The halls are nice and updated, but dark.
Free continental breakfast as to be expected in this price range -- bagels, cereal, weak coffee. Would be nice to see fresh fruit available at least. The breakfast room is at least a good size, and taking food back to your room is an option.
"Room service" is available through a nearby restaurant, essentially just as take out/delivery. In room coffee and tea are available but mediocre at best.
Overall, within this price range, no major flaws...but definitely a property in need of TLC and decorating updates. Even at this price, I'd expect a little more pride to be taken in the product.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Suites London! We are conveniently located near such great local attractions as White Oaks Mall, Budweiser Gardens, and Storybook Gardens. Bright, spacious, and tastefully appointed two-room suites provide convenience and relaxation. Living rooms are furnished with a sofa sleeper, cable television, and dining/work table. Featuring either one king bed or two double beds, a second television, en-suite bathroom and vanity area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Suites London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites London Hotel London
- Quality Inn London
- Quality Hotel London
- Quality Suites London Ontario