“Friendly staff and comfortable rooms!”

StationPark All Suite Hotel
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in London
Fredericton, Canada
“Friendly staff and comfortable rooms!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

The service was excellent, everyone was friendly and accommodating. The hotel had a complimentary computer and printer in the lounge which was very useful when we wanted to web check in at the airport and print our boarding passes. The maids were friendly and did an excellent job. The beds were really comfortable and a great deal for the price. The wireless internet worked well as well.

The only two things that I didn't really like as much is that for the vending machines you had to go down to the lounge to get tokens, you couldn't use change in them. Also, the elevator was slow and sometimes it was faster to take the stairs. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Prepaid advanced reservation
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2011
Dear twood013;

Thank you for your kind comments. We pride ourselves on providing superior service and keeping things going 24 hours a day 7 days a week...including our elevators. They react to humidity and extreme temperatures and sometimes are slower than we would like picking up our many guests and suite attendants alike. The vending machines do not take coins to deter theft and break ins. It is not as convenient to have to come down to the desk for the tokens, but we were told that is the way vending machines are going in hotels.

We hope to see you again soon.

Mary Cole

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2011

It was okay, but I wish I'd spent the time/money to stay at a different hotel. From the website images I expected the Superior Kind Suite to be a lot nicer and much more updated. I'd been excited about booking it for our honeymoon weekend after we were married but after checking in and seeing it, I was mildly disappointed. It was clean, it was ok. I've stayed in better rooms elsewhere for the same price point. Add to that that it was only by the notice on the desk that we found out there was no on-site restaurant/room service and it all adds up to disappointment for your special weekend.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
staysuite, Front Office Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2011
Dear Wybaby;

Congratulations on your wedding! We are sad to learn you found your stay with us, "just OK". With the many different websites out there, it's hard to keep all that available information organized in a way that's easy to understand. Any website images found on www.stationparkinn.ca are authenticate photos of our actual suites. Our "Dining Options" menu does indicate the opening of Jack Astor's next door to the hotel on May 2nd, 2011, as well as our weekday only continental breakfast availability. We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our property, so we're glad you got to experience that at least. Hopefully we can meet, then exceed, your expectations sometime in the near future!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2011

Stayed here over the weekend while attending SHOCK STOCK (A horror convention in town that my friend was running). Staff that checked us in were very nice. I booked a 1 King room and when I walked in I realized they had given me a room with 2 doubles. Walked back down the desk and the error was dealt with promptly. The girl working the desk even apologized for the error and got us a room just 3 doors down. The rooms are HUGE! When they say ALL SUITES, they really mean it! Great lounge and couch and the bed was huge and comfy. Room was clean and well organized as well.

Hot tub was great, only wish this place had a pool. Other than that a grade A hotel, and one I will definetly stay in again when I'm travelling into London!

Highly Recomended!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
staysuite, Front Office Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2011
Dear sjw666;

Thank you for your kind comments and words of praise about our hotel and our staff that strive to make it a premier London destination! Sorry again for the mix-up with your room, but I'm very glad we were able to rectify the issue calmly & efficiently. It was our pleasure hosting you and the other folks from the Shock Stock convention, and look forward to seeing everyone and more for next year's events!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2011

Got together with some out of town friends & decided to have a 'night out' in downtown London. We had an amazing time!! Room was perfect for the 4 of us (had a room with 2 beds, plus a pullout in the livingroom area). Loved having the kitchenette area with the fridge :) Room was nice & clean. The staff were very friendly (even the maintenance guy who we shared an elevator with at 2:30am!!)

Definately will be back & would recommend this hotel for family & other friends! We are looking to do come back & do it again soon!!

Room Tip: ask if they have any specials going on?
  • Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
staysuite, Front Office Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2011
Dear JMCJules;

Thank you for your kind words! We never tire of hearing from our guests on their experiences here. We are so glad you and your friend's were able to have an enjoyable weekend in our downtown. Our staff prides itself on their friendly service and commitment to cleanliness, so we certainly do appreciate it when we are recognized for it, especially from our guests! We look forward to your next visit!

Sincerely;

Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2011

i'm not sure where to start. when i checked in (late as i'd been at a family event) i was not informed that there was no longer food service in the hotel (even though i'd called and said i'd be late checking in). instead i had to walk in the rain at 11pm on good friday to try and find something to eat (not easy and the results were not good). then the remains of the bad food were left in my room for 2 days as well as the empty wine bottle from the mini bar. then when i was using the sink in the bathroom i got brown sludge instead of hot water (gross). coffee in the lobby stops at 930am even on weekends so once again i had to head out to eat.

as a final insult the parking i'd paid in advance for didn't work on the second night so i had to pay a parking lot fee.

this used to be a nice hotel about 20 years ago. sadly they have not upgraded one thing since they opened. i will be taking my money elsewhere in the future.

Room Tip: don't stay here.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2011
Dear Addinfulleffect:

Sorry to read the review of your recent stay with us over the Easter Weekend. The restaurant that was affilliated with StationPark All Suite Hotel, closed without notice on January 1, 2011. We have been offering complimentary continental breakfast Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 9:30 ever since. Due to surrounding restaurants being closed we offered this all Easter Weekend. We look forward to the opening of Jack Astor's on Monday May 2.

Occasionally the parking gate arm does act up and guests do have to come to the front desk to have their key reactivated.

Contrary to your comments, StationPark All Suite Hotel has been extensively renovated 4 times since opening in 1990.

Operations Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2011

My wife, son and I were pushed out of our home due to water damage renovations and moved into the StationPark All Suite Hotel for 8 days in January. My teenage son had one room and we had the other.
While I hope I never have the need again, I am thrilled to know the StationPark is there if I need it. The rooms were terrific, the staff was fabulous and the location meant that we had access to multiple restaurants within walking distance.
Underground parking was a bonus given the weather and the main bus routes are right outside the door for my son to access.
I travel almost monthly and have stayed in dozens of different locations. I would recommend this location to anyone!
Well done folks!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites!! Terrific for travelers.
  • Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2011
PeterM1212:

Thank you for your kind words describing your experience with StationPark All Suite Hotel. We were pleased to provide accommodation for you and your family and be your "home away from home" while your house was renovated back in January. As difficult as it is to be away from home, we appreciate hearing that our guests are comfortable as we make every effort to ensure this whether they are staying 1 night or 8 or more! ! It's not just the cleanliness of the suites but each encounter that guests have with all of our staff everyday. We hope you and your family are enjoying your recently renovated home.

Sincerley,
Stratford
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2010

Stayed here December 24th and December 25, 2010 with my sister, and found that the deluxe suites better than the superior suites. The only difference were it was a glass shower, NO TUB, and a new faucet and bathroom sink.
Don't know why we have to pay for Internet, no other hotel that I've ever stayed at home or abroad makes you pay, it is usually complimentary, and I don't like the trend of all hotels now asking you pay for the honour of staying at the hotel. I think if that is the case, then the fee for the hotel should be reflected in the price. I'd rather have one flat cost and nothing else.
Asked front desk for ear plugs, hotel doesn't carry any. Asked hotel for utensils, housekeeping had some, but I had to go down to get them. Bedroom lightbulb burnt out, once again called housekeeping.
Went to go use the whirlpool, which I had just gone down not a few hours before to check out was apparently not working?!?!? It was 5:30 p.m. Was it because it was Christmas?! Something about the temperature gauge not working. Totally don't believe it.
Hallways are freezing, elevator is slow, ice machine is SO loud, thank God there was booze to be drunk and I had the company of my sister otherwise I would of left.
Let it be known that our stay was on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and I know that other days the restaurant and room service would of been available, I can only write about the days that we stayed on. So no there was no room service or no restaurant.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
staysuite, Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 30 December 2010
Dear Sunshinegal,

Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Use of our wireless or wired Internet at StationPark All Suite Hotel is complimentary. We have not charged for Internet service since October 2005.

We did encounter a problem with our whirlpool heater on Christmas Eve and our evening attendant was forced to close it as required by the Health Department. It was back up to acceptable standards by 9am Christmas morning.

The restaurant attached to the hotel is a separate operation and does close Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so that their staff can spend time with their families. Complimentary continental breakfast was provided by the hotel to offset this inconvenience.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you encountered while you were our guest.