I recently stayed for one night at the StationPark. Our room was very spacious and clean and I did not encounter any mustiness mentioned in other reviews. There certainly is some street noise depending on which way you are facing from the many bars along Richmond; however, that is to be expected in any university town. We were not successful in getting any of the continental breakfast included in our room rate as a large univerisity group had completely occupied the small breakfast room and demolished the breakfast offerings. Fortunately there was a Tim Horton's not too far away. My main worry was the parking garage which is not secured and which has very many warnings about not leaving anything valuable in your car. I appreciate the warning and fortunately did not experience any vandalism of our car but it did give me cause for concern. I wonder why the garage cannot be made more secure by doors. I also found the $12.00 charge for parking a bit much. I also found having to use tokens for the vending machines on our floor somewhat strange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Station Park All Suite Hotel is located in London Ontario's premier shopping district Richmond Row. All suites feature Kuerig coffee makers, mini fridges, microwaves, two flat screen televisions, hair dryers, iron and ironing board. Station Park All Suite Hotel is walking distance to fine shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your StationPark All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stationpark All Hotel London
- StationPark All Suite Hotel London, Ontario