Was booked in to a superior suite for Saturday and Sunday night and found the suite to be nicely set up and quite spacious. However, there were several things that could have been better: cleanliness was lacking in some areas of the room - makeup smears on the hairdryer, bathroom phone and one of the two bathrobes that was provided. Kind of made us wonder what else in the room had not been cleaned or replaced after the last guests stayed.
On Sunday our room was not tidied until after 5 PM. We told the housekeeper that the robes needed to be replaced and they were not until we called the front desk upon our return to the room later that evening.
The glasses that we had used were placed upside down on the shelf above the bar sink without coasters under them. Not only had they not been washed or replaced, but there was no dish soap for us to use to clean them ourselves. We both felt that this was highly unsanitary and not up to par for a $200 a night hotel.
Sunday night we had to make two noise complaints due to what sounded like a wild party in the suite above us. Several of the young men staying there were chasing each other through the hotel, going from floor to floor using the fire stairs, which were directly outside our door. Initially we were told that they were just college students and the security guard had been looking for them to give them a warning. This was at 1:30 AM. By 3:30 AM they were in the suite above us shouting and blasting the TV. Our second noise complaint finally got a result about 10 minutes later.
Since we had been kept awake by rowdy guests we asked for a late check out on Monday and were told it would be no problem, but housekeeping came just after 12 to clean the room and said that she hadn't been told about the late check out by the front desk.
Our parking was comped but the reception staff was not at all friendly at check out. We weren't asked how our stay was, nor were we thanked and asked to come again. Not one or the desk staff even smiled or treated us with any courtesy.
On the plus side, apart from the spaciousness of the suite, the beds were very comfortable and the bed linens were very high quality. The bedroom windows even opened to let a nice breeze in, which was a nice bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Station Park All Suite Hotel is located in London Ontario's premier shopping district Richmond Row. All suites feature Kuerig coffee makers, mini fridges, microwaves, two flat screen televisions, hair dryers, iron and ironing board. Station Park All Suite Hotel is walking distance to fine shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your StationPark All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stationpark All Hotel London
- StationPark All Suite Hotel London, Ontario