“Great location in downtown London”

StationPark All Suite Hotel
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My wife and I recently spent a night at the Station Park Hotel in London, ON. I should note that we have stayed here on a number of occasions in the past and have always enjoyed our time there. The hotel is centrally located in downtown London and therefore is within walking distance of shops, restaurants and entertainment. The suites are large, clean and very comfortable. There is a complimentary continental breakfast and secure on site parking. The staff are pleasant and professional. The price is very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreicate the positive feedback. It is very rewarding for the staff to know that you have been our guest several times and have always enjoyed our services. We hope to see you again when next in London.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

As professionals staying in London for the weekend for a Western Alumni Weekend we chose the Station Park like we usually do and have always had a good experience. The hotel location is great however the staff treated us like i will never forget. Across the hall from us was a girls bachelorette party and they were quite loud but having fun as it was a weekend night.

We went to our planned events and when we returned to the hotel the security guard came to our room as we were just arriving back from being out for the night and assumed we were the culprits. Pretty hard to give a complaint to 10 good looking females partying when you can put all the blame on 3 guys. I dont blame him for that but i am disgusted with the way we were treated.
LIke i mentioned we are all professionals working in finance jobs and literally just arrived home from our night out and the security guard called London Police to escort us out of the hotel with no warning or justification of the situation. Luckily we have friends in the city and were able to figure alternative arrangements out.

We had no explanation of why we were escorted out and when tried to explain to the hotel staff our side of the story which was just simply that we had just arrived and there was a party of girls across the hall they didnt seem to care much.

This was a bad luck situation but i am surely never staying here and am just disgusted with the professionalism of how the situation was handled. As a frequent business traveller as well as pleasure i have never ever had such a horrible situation arise at a hotel property. When we reached out to the staff they didnt have any intentions of helping us resolve and we just figured it was not worth our time to try and get a reimbursement.

Hotel location is great as it is downtown but being treated this way is shocking and an eye opener that sometimes these hotels simply dont care about the customer service of their clientele.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We recently stayed at the Station Park for the first time and I will not stay anywhere else in London if possible. Staff were friendly and courteous,our room was clean, comfortable and spacious. A very good value for your money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 10 July 2012

Dear Jim S,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback. We hope to see you again when next in London.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stayed at the StationPark in May as part of a hotel-theatre package, to see "Hair" at the Grand. Could not have had a better time! The suite was so nicely appointed and spacious, and I loved that there was ample counter space in the bathroom. I do have to say, I was mystified there were no towel bars in the bath - ? Kept hanging my washcloth on the bracket for the vanity mirror. Anyway, we slept SO well that night - quiet room, soft sheets, mmm... Good location, can walk everywhere from the hotel. We will definitely return - hopefully for more than one night!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to comment and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I just spent my first nibght at the Station Park and I must say that I can hardly waite to return again. The rates are extremely reasonable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The suite was spacious,clean and comfortable. I truly enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning. We also availed ourselves of the meeting rooms and they were perfect for our use. It is located right in the heart of down town just minutes from the train station and airport. Great restaurants in the area. Give it a try it is a gem.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. Glad to hear that you enjoyed both the spacious suite and the continental breakfast and that you were comfortable in our meeting rooms as well. We are ideally located in the heart of downtown, near restaurants and entertainment. We appreciate that you took the time to comment and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I stayed at StationPark twice for different events in London and it was a very pleasant experience both times. Comfortable, spacious room, nice staff, lovely breakfast, good value for money. The only downside was that the neighbouring bars were noisy on the weekend. I would still highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know that you enjoyed the staff, service and suites. Glad to hear that our location, between Western University and the John Labatt Center; was ideal for your purpose. It is nice to know that you fould the price to be reasonable as well. Hope you will stay with us agan when next in London.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I've stayed in many chain and high-rated hotels, but my stay at the Station Park was quite enjoyable and surpassed many of my previous hotel experiences. I visited London for a day to conduct some business at the University, and attend a concert in the evening, and was looking for a relatively affordable hotel option for my stay.
Firstly, though I booked my stay in advance on my credit card, I experienced a problem with it when it came time to check in, but the hotel offered a cash deposit option in the event of a problem like this, which I found very convenient (considering many hotels do not offer this service). Though embarrassing, the staff remained patient, professional and reassuring.
The staff was super friendly, warmly smiling and greeting me and my sister as we entered and exited the hotel during our stay.
The room itself was superb: very clean, spacious, with all the necessary amenities at my disposal.
The beds were very comfortable, clean and inviting.
The location of the hotel couldn't be better: in the heart of downtown London, next to a popular restaurant and patio, with easy access to shopping and popular local destinations such as the John Labatt Centre stadium and the Convent Garden Market. We actually walked to our concert at the John Labatt Centre because of its proximity to the hotel!
Overall, great price, great value, excellent service and location. I will most definitely be booking my next stay in London at the Station Park Hotel. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to comment in such great detail. We look forward to being of service again soon.