Stayed over on business for 1 night in mid-April.
Wonderful setting and very helpful staff, but located a long way from anywhere, which is both good and bad. OK if one is focused entirely on meetings or studying, then its the perfect location with all of the necessary facilities.
My room was clean and comfortable, but functional.
As another reviewer mentioned - yes, it did remind me of an up-market university dorm, only much nicer and quieter.
The meeting facilities were very good.
My biggest criticism is twofold: firstly the restaurant closes at 20h00 (8 o'clock) and secondly there is no room service or bar food options (except for peanuts and chips). This means that if you arrive after 8 o'clock in the evening - you are out of luck for getting anything to eat - although it is apparently possible to order in pizza. On the other hand, the selection of beer was good as was the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Southwestern Ontario's only IACC approved conference hotel, this historic Georgian estate situated on 30 parkland acres provides the perfect backdrop for meetings, events and comfortable guestroom accommodations. The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre offers a truly distinctive experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London, Ontario