we went for a personal getaway, we were pleased with our checkin, room , and grounds. there was a wedding going on and when we went for dinner we were placed in the private dining room. we thought this might be a problem since we were the only ones there and our server had to work both us and the wedding , well no problem he was attentive , friendly , the food was very good, and at the end he asked why we were there being polite and we said it was to celebrate my husbands birthday and our anniversary, he said we should have told him earlier so he could do something special but we said we were just fine.. to our surprise later we received a call in the room asking if it was ok for someone to come up and they brought a bottle of wine, some cheese and crackers and fruit., our stay here was very good ps the bed linen is super soft and lux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Southwestern Ontario's only IACC approved conference hotel, this historic Georgian estate situated on 30 parkland acres provides the perfect backdrop for meetings, events and comfortable guestroom accommodations. The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre offers a truly distinctive experience that is sure to nourish the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre Hotel London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre London, Ontario