“Excellent for its location!”

Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was there for a program at Ivey so can't think of a better location. Rooms are nice and clean and very detailed housekeeping staff (even left a handwritten note which was a nice touch). It is the best hotel if you are taking courses in the executive business course.

1  Thank Toyo3
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We look forward to providing our Ivey program participants with the best of everything. The best facility, best food and best service. I am happy to hear that you were able to focus on the course you were here to take as well as enjoy your stay and experience here at Spencer.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to the London area.

There are newer reviews for Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre

Reviewed 30 May 2014

From the time I arrive at the front office I was treated like I was special !
The site offer a marvellous view on beautiful trees , lots of space to go for a walk to relax or keep up with training program.
Tje food is very good as well as the people all over this property.
I definitively would return !
excellent place to go for conference they have all kind of rooms and facilities to accomodate you in your projects.

1  Thank 12Quebec

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience here at Spencer.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our facility beautiful and relaxing and our staff helpful. Our guests are special to us and we strive to make each visit to Spencer unique and enjoyable.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London (Ontario).

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Attended two workshops here, stayed onsite with one. The venue is a beautiful and peaceful retreat both inside and outdoor with everything onsite that you could ever need, perfect for business meetings and workshops and family celebrations.

1  Thank Shona S

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and meeting. We do strive to be a great venue for the business traveler as well as for family events - and we appreciate your words of recommendation.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed in the hotel just for one night when travelling from Chicago to Toronto. Everything was great and the price is really good. We really recommend this Hotel especially if the price-value is important.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you felt that the value you received for the price was worthwhile.

We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip to London.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

2 weeks of training for week in early May. Venue is great! Food is amazing! A great place to stay, my only beef is they ned to fix the key cards that open the room doors -- many issues with it working.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Spencer. Two weeks is a long time to be away from home - and I am happy that the rooms and food were to your liking. I do apologize for the key card issues - this will be looked into.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I attended the hotel for a conference. Had a lovely room and a lovely stay. Had one issue with a bottle being left in y otherwise clean room. Was offered new room and when I declined received a lovely treat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to hear that we handled the issue with your room in a positive way - and that it did not ruin an otherwise enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Spencer.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very reasonable rate for the quality of this hotel. Dining room is very good. I had a room near an exit door but it was very quiet. Rooms have windows that open which is so nice as it gives you fresh air. I did close and lock them at night but only because I was right on the ground floor level although I don't think personal safety is an issue here. I wish they had better maps for the walking and jogging trails.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you felt comfortable and safe while you were with us. Thank you for the suggestion regarding our walking/jogging map. I will take a look at it and see how to make it clearer and more helpful to those using it in the future.

Thank you.