“Lovely Hotel”

Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our nephew and his fiance reserved a block of rooms here for those of us who were from out of town, who came to attend their wedding. We were able to call ahead and our room was ready early for us, the hotel staff were all friendly, the room was beautifully appointed. I love having REAL thermostats, as well as windows that open. We heard virtually no noise from the hallway or other rooms. We also had the buffet breakfast and the variety and quality of the food was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience here at Spencer.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to also have a meal in our restaurant. I hope you enjoyed your nephew's wedding and were also able to see some of London while you were here.

If you are planning on coming back to London we hope to see you again!

Derek Grimaldi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable, friendly service. We came back to London to visit the new Ivey B. School building. As MBA alumnus, I am glad I picked Ivey Spencer to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your trip back to Ivey (and Western) and your tour of the new Ivey Building.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay here at Spencer.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre in London is an excellent place to stay when doing business in London. The staff are use to catering to executives and other business professionals and always go above and beyond.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made a very positive impression on you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had the great pleasure staying at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre while attending meetings at Western University. I had no idea this place existed. Accommodations for arrange for me by the University. The place is wonderful. The rooms are immaculate, the restaurants fabulous, and the staff enormously friendly helpful. I checked to see what the prices were in case I returned to London. I was pleasantly surprised to see how reasonable this wonderful place is. I will stay there again every time I go to London, Ontario.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and your recommendation to others is very much appreciated. Our very loyal clients are our best form of advertising - and we appreciate it!

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was there for a program at Ivey so can't think of a better location. Rooms are nice and clean and very detailed housekeeping staff (even left a handwritten note which was a nice touch). It is the best hotel if you are taking courses in the executive business course.

1  Thank Toyo3
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We look forward to providing our Ivey program participants with the best of everything. The best facility, best food and best service. I am happy to hear that you were able to focus on the course you were here to take as well as enjoy your stay and experience here at Spencer.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to the London area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

From the time I arrive at the front office I was treated like I was special !
The site offer a marvellous view on beautiful trees , lots of space to go for a walk to relax or keep up with training program.
Tje food is very good as well as the people all over this property.
I definitively would return !
excellent place to go for conference they have all kind of rooms and facilities to accomodate you in your projects.

1  Thank 12Quebec

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our facility beautiful and relaxing and our staff helpful. Our guests are special to us and we strive to make each visit to Spencer unique and enjoyable.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London (Ontario).

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Attended two workshops here, stayed onsite with one. The venue is a beautiful and peaceful retreat both inside and outdoor with everything onsite that you could ever need, perfect for business meetings and workshops and family celebrations.

1  Thank Shona S

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and meeting. We do strive to be a great venue for the business traveler as well as for family events - and we appreciate your words of recommendation.

I hope to see you again soon!