“A great weekend topped off by great service!”

Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 June 2012

From the moment my mom, sister-in-law, 6 month of niece, myself and my 7 month old son drove up to the front door at the Delta London we were greeted by the friendly staff who made us feel welcomed. The check in was fast and the front desk staff was so pleasant. After checking into our rooms, which were so clean, we took the babies down to the pool. The pool was great, lots of towels for our use, and the hot tub was a great way to relax after a long car ride. he hotel was so accomadating in getting us two cribs for the babies. At first two weren't available, but we were offered a very suitable solution. In the end the staff were able to find another crib for us to use. Each time we went out the valet service was excellent Our car was always quickly ready for us. Well worth the $$ for the valet parking. Breakfast buffet was great, lots of hot food and a great selection of things to share with the babies (yogurt, cottage cheese, and fresh fruit) the wait staff at the restaurant were great. Our trip finished off with a fast check out with another trip to see the excellent front desk staff.

Not only will I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, we are planning another visit ourselves this October!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 June 2012

Dear PetHB,
Thank you for the glowing review! It is much appreciated. We are delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay and glad to read that the babies also had a great time. We look forward to your return in the fall when we can exceed your expectations again!
Sincerely, Alysha M. Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stopped in for a night, check in was fast, room clean and spacious. Used the valet parking and that was a adventure to get my car back. Was told 15 mins, waited 25 or 30, no car, they "forgot", my words. I heard the front desk radio my name to the valet, but the valet said they did not get it. Another in my party had to look 45 mins for his car, valet miss placed it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Dear pokher_ac,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. I'm sorry we didn't fully meet your expectations due to the delay both you and your friends experienced in retrieving your car. This is not our standard and I've address the situation with our Bell Captain and Valet team. They are aware of the importance of proper communication with the front desk and monitoring the calls closely to ensure no requests are missed. Again, my sincere apologies for the wait time. I am however glad to hear the rest of your stay went well and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you through London!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Stayed in a King Club Floor room which was perfectly clean and well stocked with amenties, towels, etc. Delta Priviledge for Plat + benefits were meet with an appropriate upgrade and a nice comp cheese tray that evening. Room service was prompt and food at a proper temperature when it arrived.

Two things stand out for this Delta location.

1) 1st Class service from the valet to front desk to everyone I make contact with. Everyone has a genuine premium service attitude from check-in to check-out which really makes for a pleasant stay.

2) Club Lounge is a real treat. Staff always do extra to ensure you enjoy the facility. Comp adult beverages and hot/cold h'orderves 4:30-7 pm weekdays add great value to your stay and a time to unwind after a long day.

Request: It would be nice if there was a room rate with the $20 valet parking rolled into it. Sometimes easier for expenses to have it showing that way.

Room Tip: Although rooms on the lower floors are historic with an antique theme they do allow a lot of street...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank TM643

Dear T M,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. Your experience is what we aim to provide every guest who walks through our doors and I have to agree that taking advantage of the Signature Club room is always the best option! The private lounge with the cocktail hour each night and breakfast each morning is a great way to unwind after a day of meetings or start the day off right before conquering the world!
Thank you for your suggestion regarding a Room Rate that includes Valet parking. We are always looking for ways to make things more cost effective for our business travelers and we will certainly look into seeing if setting up a package rate is possible.
I truly look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I recently stayed at the Delta Armouries Hotel in London, Ontario for 3 nights while attending a conference at the convention centre. I stay at Delta and other hotels while travelling for business and also while on vacation, but this truly was the best stay I have had at a Delta Hotel and the best stay I have had at a hotel in a long, long time.The hotel itself is not brand new, but looks nice and first impressions are important.

My room was clean, small little fridge for convenience and easy connection for the high speed wireless internet which is not always the case. Bathroom was clean and spotless, hairdryer and toiletries for convenience. I had to use the iron, and acutally found a hotel room with an iron that works and does not drip and sputter all over your clothes.

Had dinner in the restaurant, good meal, delivered quickly and tasted great. All the staff were friendly and accomodating right from the staff at the front desk to my housekeeper, Patricia. My room was quiet, the bed very comfortable and would stay again in a heart beat. Very short walk to the convention centre so I appreciated this.

Room Tip: I had a room with 2 queen beds, more than enough room for 2 people - faced onto the side street and...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank FreeHoliday

Dear FreeHoliday,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I'm delighted to hear that not only did you enjoy your stay but we've made the top of your list as the best EVER! WOW, what an honour. We make it our goal to exceed each and every guest’s expectations and deliver a memorable stay that will keep you coming back. I'm so happy you had ca chance to experience just that and we'll be sure to give Patricia an extra pat on the back for a job well done.
I certainly look forward you welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 June 2012

The Delta provides an attractive, spacious room with the most comfortable bed in which I have ever slept and multiple pillows for each person. The bathroom had tub and shower, was clean, and well-appointed, although grout was a little discolored. The building is an interesting architectural adaptation of a historic building, creating dramatic interiors. It offers great views, a glass elevator, and a beautiful indoor pool ( although I didn't use it). The staff was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable regarding the history of the building. We got a great price on our rooms on a weekend; we have paid more for Super 8 on occasion. The restaurant breakfasts were good, but for the price paid, should have been outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank toadkeep
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear toadkeep,
Thank you for sharing your experience and we are delighted to have had you as a guest here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel! Your stay is what we strive to deliver to every guest who walks through our doors. Our unique mix of history and hospitality along with our friendly team allows us to make sure our guests have the most enjoyable stay.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 May 2012

My reservation was handled in a professional way. The agent on the front desk was very pleasent and helpful. Bellman was courteous. My room was spacious and there were extra towels. I had dinner in the hotel and the service and food was exceptional!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank laggero1
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear laggero1,
Thank you for your glowing review!! Your experience is what we aim to provide each and every one of the travelers we welcome through our doors, perfect from start to finish. Our team is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you fully enjoy your time with us here at the Delta London Armouries as well as you time in the Forest City. I truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 20 May 2012

The Delta room are an odd shape, but quite large. Express check-in was good, no complaints. Had the hot breakfast buffet, a little pricey but very good selection. No complains would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank casper-sk

Dear casper-sk,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. Our unique building has allowed us to maintain some of the History of the original Armoury while still providing all the modern comforts of home. I'm glad you enjoyed the spaciousness of our guest rooms. We try to cater to all price points with all our menu offerings in the Armouries Grille restaurant. The Buffet has both full and continental options available for guests who might be a bit budget conscious or in a hurry to start their day.
I'm delighted to hear that over all you enjoyed your stay and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!