From the moment my mom, sister-in-law, 6 month of niece, myself and my 7 month old son drove up to the front door at the Delta London we were greeted by the friendly staff who made us feel welcomed. The check in was fast and the front desk staff was so pleasant. After checking into our rooms, which were so clean, we took the babies down to the pool. The pool was great, lots of towels for our use, and the hot tub was a great way to relax after a long car ride. he hotel was so accomadating in getting us two cribs for the babies. At first two weren't available, but we were offered a very suitable solution. In the end the staff were able to find another crib for us to use. Each time we went out the valet service was excellent Our car was always quickly ready for us. Well worth the $$ for the valet parking. Breakfast buffet was great, lots of hot food and a great selection of things to share with the babies (yogurt, cottage cheese, and fresh fruit) the wait staff at the restaurant were great. Our trip finished off with a fast check out with another trip to see the excellent front desk staff.
Not only will I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, we are planning another visit ourselves this October!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario