I have to say that I LOVE this property, and I LOVE the staff!
We were in London for the Ontario Baseball playoffs in September, and the hotel has a beautiful, clean entrance and very friendly staff at check in. The rooms are nice, clean and quiet.
The biggest thing that stood out, and above and beyond service from any other hotel, was the support and care of the front end staff.
One of our players (who is 8), took a ball in the mouth the very first play of our very first game, and had to be rushed to the hospital and then a dental surgeon. The family has 3 other children that needed to be tended to, that we as a baseball family, took care of. The hotel assisted us in getting into their room (with permission from the parents) to grab swimsuits/pyjamas/snacks, to keep them occupied while mom and dad were away.
The staff reached out in every way they could to make sure that we needed anything at all. When our friends returned, their son could only have soft things to eat (read soup), and we needed to heat up some soup that they purchased at the grocery store. The hotel staff physically brought a microwave to their hotel room to accommodate!!!!! It might seem simple or expected to some, but I have not witnessed a hotel go to the lengths that we witnessed, and I would stay here every single time that I could! I would (and have) recommended to anyone and everyone I know!
Great job for you Delta in hiring the right people for the job, and training them very well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario