Delta Hotels London Armouries
US$97
US$82
Courtyard
1,077 results
All reviewsvalet parkingvalet servicesignature club roomfront deskself parkunique hotelhistoric buildingrenovated roompool and hot tubbudweiser gardensdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelrooms are largeking bedstayed one nighthockey tournamentarmoury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stay at many hotels throughout the year on business, and I've never been compelled to write a review before. However, after taking on a contract in London this past year and staying here, I can truly say that the service here goes above anywhere else I've stayed in comparable hotels. The staff - from the bell service to the restaurant servers to the front desk (particularly those on the late shift), have made me and the crew of guys I work with feel at home. It can be weary being on the road for extended periods, and it makes traveling a lot more pleasurable when there is a connection to the people that work there. The hotel is fine, but the service is second to none. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank QFTC_Traveler
Tyler R, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I will be sure to pass along your kind of our staff for recognition. Thank you for staying with us and please think of us next time you are in town!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is well managed, clean and beautiful. The door knobs and TV remote should be checked before guest are allowed in the room as it was hard to lock and then open bathroom door and front door. Remote wasn't working either but was given another one when I called for service.

Great service at the restaurant. The front staff must be trained for directions to popular areas around the place. I was given wrong directions and on a cold, freezing day would have been going in the opposite direction if not for a kind guest who directed me in the right direction.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Tyler R, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for your comments. We use all of our guest feedback to ensure a job well done and to improve on the areas of opportunity. We apologize for any inconvenience to you stay regarding the t.v and direction issues you experienced. We do hope to welcome you back to our Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

You can notify with your own eyes that this hotel is well managed when you enter the hotel. Although there is some minor defects, the staff seems to have a solution for everything.

First of all, due to language barrier from my side I had a little bit bad experiences finding the parking lot - but Corey from desk understood my issues and solved them. Great service from the start.

Room were spacious and very clean. There is space for your luggage, space to sit and do you business things or just relax. Everything what you need in a hotel room. Only thing to improve is the TV system, it's out dated. Yes, it works ok'ish but the usability is not good.

Location is good downtown location. Just few minutes walk to Budweiser Gardens and there is lot of shops and restaurants within walking distance. We also went to the movie theater one night, it's located in There is an on-site mini market also available.

Breakfast was a bit expensive but it was worth it.

I would recommend this to business and leisure.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tyler R, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you so muh for you positive feedback! We strive for the best costomer service here at the Delta London Armouriesl, and appreciate your kind words about our establishment and staff. Think of us next time you're in town!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is a nice hotel in London. It's very popular with various teams visiting for tournaments in the area. The facilities are great for kids. The only problem I have is with the tv remote and menu system. This must be the oldest generation of tv software available. So, don't visit for the TV experience.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Tyler R, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to know you enjoyed your stay, and I assure you I have brough your concers regarding the televison to the attention of our Maitenance team. Our apoliges for any inconvenience. Think of us next time you are in town!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Although this hotel is more on the expensive side (totalling approximately $140 for one night including parking), I have continued to return to it. It is in a great location (near downtown), and not far from the London International Airport. There are also several restaurants within walking distance.
I have never had an issue staying at this hotel and will continue to return to it.
The only complaint is where parking is located (around the corner). Valet parking is available, but if you want to save money, it is a bit of a hike to get there. Not too bad in the warm weather, but not enjoyable with the cold weather!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Tyler R, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Celiavan,

Thank you for taking time to review our beautiful historic downtown property and another big thank you for your continued loyalty. We have a great location and our team is always available for a great restaurant recommendation. Parking in downtown London is very limited so I can understand your concerns about our self parking. Valet is a great service and even has a select number of underground spots.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you through our doors again soon.

Warm Regards,