My mother and I had to stay in London for a few days while my father went in a recovered from surgery.
The first night we stayed at the university hotel and relised that though it was a good deal it was not comfortable and we were more stressed in the end.
On our second day my father took a short turn (thank goodness) for the worse so with short notice we needed another night at a hotel.
I quickely opened the phone book and started looking for a hotel. Several of the places I called were already overbooked and we were getting worried that there would be no where to stay.
When I finally called the Delta the staff was so friendly and reasured us that there would be no plroblem. They didnt even insist that I give my cridit card number (since it was up six floors in the hospital room with my mother. When we arrived that night we were both so tired and the staff welcomed us, it felt peaceful.
We had dinner at the hotel (which was wonderful) and slept a sound sleep in their clean and comfortable hotel room.
Needless to say we wish our stay was for pleasure instead of hospital reasons so my husband and I will be staying in November for our one year anniversary and we cant wait.
Please let all your staff know how thankful my Mother and I were for your help and reasurance so that a stressful time was just a little more relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario