Stayed here for 2 nights during Homecoming weekend and paid $200 with the group rate (class block booking) -- ouch. Hotel is very 1970s in decor and the air is really quite stale in the rooms. Despite the fact that I had booked months in advance, my room was not ready at 9 pm Friday evening. I had booked an "Executive Room" to avoid the noisy hordes partying all night, but it turns out those "Armouries Rooms" (which you pay a significant premium for -- they have a jet tub and are larger) are right over the function rooms: and with 2 weddings going on I chose not to suffer through the thumpa thumpa of the bass through the floor and asked for a "regular" room in the tower instead. Some good points: valet parking is only $12, the service is generally very helpful, the room I had was spacious and quite well-equipped (ironing board and iron, blowdryer, clock radio, free ethernet internet access with plug provided) and the room service coffee is drinkable; also they were very well staffed-up for the busy Homecoming weekend, including security and even an elevavtor lady. But that's an awful lot of money for a dreary hotel London, ON.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario