A college friend and I met halfway between our NY and MI homes and picked the Delta off the internet. We met for a girls weekend to laugh and catch up. The service at the Delta was among the very best I have ever experienced! From Rita the reservations manager who recommended an executive room with the comp happy hour and breakfast (which were both terrific), to John the sommelier and waiter who made our dinner a dining experience, to the elevator operators who interacted with every person on the elevator, to the valets who were fun, prompt, and courteous, to the gift shop check out clerk who was friendly, to the nice woman who checked us out and asked for our autograph on the bill-everyone was terrific!! A special thank you to Rita who set the bar high for our expectations which were all met. We also appreciate the personal note and special gift you left in our room while we were in the restaurant laughing with John and enjoying the fabulous meal. We recommend the lamb. I was most impressed that the high level of attention to service pervaded the atmosphere and came across as just the way the Delta in London does business. It wasn't just one or two pleasant people - it was every employee we interacted with. Kudos to you all for taking great care of your guests!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario