Delta Hotels London Armouries
US$123
US$120
Travelocity
1,090 results
All reviewsvalet parkingvalet servicesignature club roomfront deskself parkunique hotelhistoric buildingrenovated roompool and hot tubbudweiser gardensdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelrooms are largeking bedstayed one nighthockey tournamentarmoury
Reviewed 7 May 2010

we were greeted with enthusiasm and treated like we were special and important to them. the dining room is especially impressive ( the decor and food was second to none.) hats off to the chef and staff and the added touch of the musicans while dining on sunday was a pleasant surprise for us. very, very friendly staff and i have already recommended people to stay there. the hotel in general has so much character-- it is a pleasure all around to stay there. we liked the location as we were close to the train station and the labatts centre. looking forward to our next visit to london armories this summer.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coorslight_mama2002
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2010

Dear coorslight_mama2002,
Thank you for sharing your experience as a guest at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our staff is always looking for ways to make each guest feel special and ensure they have a stay that is relaxing, and comfortable. We are the BEST in the city when it comes to Sunday Brunch and our strolling musicians are happy to play on request or just wander through the three dinning areas while you savor all the creations from the kitchen! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to London in the future!

Reviewed 6 May 2010

This is the second trip to London Armouries, Our stay was pleasent right from the valet parking to the quick check in out. The room was clean and the beds were very confortable considering that I have back problems. The staff was also very helpful and pleasent to deal with. The Delta Armouries will now be our only hotel that we will stay at in any future trips to London.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Fund
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2010

Dear Fund,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience while a guest of ours here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our Pillow top mattresses are a big hit with all our guests and do make for a very comfortable sleep! The Delta Armouries is THE place to stay when you're in London as you will experience History and Hospitality at its finest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back!

Reviewed 30 April 2010

I have stayed in hotels all around the world and the Delta Armories in London is at the top of my list. I have stayed at the hotel for business and returned for a leisurely mini vacation. In all cases, the food, service and hospitality that I have experienced has always eclipsed my expectations. The staff is a harmonious mix of people who take pride in their work and enjoy what they do. If you have any needs or problems to solve see Pamela Nanni - she is the genie in the bottle - she makes all good things happen. If you are looking for high end cuisine you have come to the right place. Chris Chitty, the head chef and his staff of Dan, Jeff, Curtis and Sasha can create a magical evening of dining; one you will be telling your friends about for many years. I strongly recommend the scallops. Katelyn, Tyler and Corey are the perfect hosts at the signature room. After a hard day's work, it is the business person's sanctuary. The hotel is centrally located and offers valet parking, a pool, hot tub and workout facilities. If you want to stay in a place filled with smiling faces and positive attitudes treat yourself and come to the Delta Armories in London - a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoobaJake
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2010

Dear CoobaJake,
Thank you for sharing such kinds words about the experiences you have been having here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel! The staff members that you have mentioned as well as the rest of our team love to make our guest's stay special and I sincerely appreciate your kind words about them and myself. Each of these individuals has been recognized and rewarded for their efforts in making such a positive impression.
Thank you once again for taking a moment to share your thoughts about our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 26 April 2010

I have been using the Delta Armouries for business for one year, and am completely satisfied with the quality of service I receive, each and every time I visit.
The staff are professional, friendly and courteous. The rooms are clean, beds are oh so comfy, and the food is good.
The location is excellent; very close to downtown and the location that I am required to be at in London when on business. I have had nothing but excellent service at this Delta, and would highly recommend it to anyone travelling for either business or pleasure. I have used the fitness facility as well as the pool and hot tub, and all are kept in great condition.
Thanks to the staff for always being so friendly and making it feel almost as good as home when I visit.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank nanski35

Dear nanski35,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Delta London Armouries Hotel. We pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful service and do our utmost to ensure our guest's stays are comfortable and relaxing. I'm glad you are able to take advantage of our pool, hot tub and work out facilities. For the business traveler, we also offer same day dry cleaning service and complimentary wireless internet!
We are always striving to make our guests feel right at home especially frequent business travelers like yourself. We know how hard the road can hit back sometimes!
Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your experiences and I look forward to welcoming you back!
Pamela Nanni - Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2010

All I have to say is dated! Rooms are small, sheets were dirty!!!! Pool VERY small and old. Not worth the money! So glad I was there only the one night or I would have tried to find another hotel. Internet did not work... so I pulled out the instructions from the desk drawer and there was food or something all over it. Nothing else to say VERY disappointed!!!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kgregorio

Dear Kgregorio,
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you for your experience at our hotel. I can assure you that cleanliness is a top priority for us as we know how important a comfortable, clean room is to our guests. This is not our standard and I can certainly understand your disappointment.
Our internet service has just been updated with a faster more reliable router and we have had no further issues. We have also gone in the direction of offering both a Wireless and High-speed connection for guests to choose, both of which we offer free of charge. We recognize how important staying connected is to all our guests, both business and leisure and I am confident these updates will meet your needs.
Once again I do apologize for your disappointing stay and hope that you will choose to stay with us the next time you are in the Forest City!