“My home away from home”

Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I've stayed at the Delta London Armouries a number of times in the past few years, and in my opinion, have consistently found it to be the best hotel in London. The ammenities (indoor pool, spa jaccuzzi, fitness centre, children's playroom, etc) are amazing; the spacious rooms are beautifully appointed, with fluffy comforters, pillowtop mattresses, extra pillows, and large bathrooms with spa-style toiletries and thick towels . The hotel is perfectly located right downtown, close to transit, parks & entertainment. The award-winning Sunday brunch at the restaurant is one of the best I've ever had, with so many delicious choices to choose from; they also offer a terrific prime rib meal on the weekends. The views of the city from the upper floors (and from the glass elevators) are beautiful. Room rates are very competitive with other hotels of this calibre.
Finally, but most importantly, the staff.... the reason I continue to return time after time. Without exception, this hotel has most courteous, friendliest, helpful and incredible staff I''ve ever found anywhere! From the moment you arrive until the day you finally (and I'll guarantee RELUCTANTLY) check out, you'll find that everyone has only your comfort in mind. From the reservation desk, to the restaurant staff, to the valet and security gentlemen, to the gift shop attendants, the housekeeping staff, .... they all want one thing... and that's for your stay to be everything you want it to be. For example, on a previous stay, I required a microwave oven in my room; it was already delivered to my room before I was finished checking in downstairs.
There's no better place to stay in London, in my opinion. TEN Stars!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cheryl M
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2010

Dear reallyme47,
Thank you very much for your feedback on your time spent with us here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. We pride ourselves on offering amenities to meet all our guest's needs whether you are here for business of pleasure! I'm delighted that you've had a chance to experience our Sunday Brunch, it truly is the finest in the city and as you can attest, you never leave hungry!
Being in the Heart of Downtown London allows us to offer all guests a gorgeous view of the city and I'm glad you've experienced why London is known as the Forest City.
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on our Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back here to the Armouries in the near future!

Reviewed 13 May 2010

From the moment I checked in and when i checked out. I was treated as if I was royalty. The staff and ambieance of the Hotel made it a pleasant experiance that made it feel like home. I would higly recommend this to my friends, family and co-workers.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darth007
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2010

Dear Darth007,
Thank you for taking a moment to post a review! I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us as it is our goal to make each and every guest feel like they are right at home! I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 13 May 2010

I live and work in London and have used this hotel many, many times for business and pleasure. And the staff amazes me everytime I come back.

To the friendly greeting of the bellman as you pull up to the hotel to check-in, to the front staff who chat to you about your trip to London and asking how your day was, to the cozy rooms, fabulous food and prices. It makes you feel like you are at home. And my colleauges felt the same way.

My meeting was a huge success because of the Delta staff and hotel. It is just a couple of blocks away from my office in downtown London and I have no problem at all recommending it to the staff in my building to my friends/family to use them. Kudos to the Delta London for making my meeting a huge success and seamless.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Duchess35

Dear Duchess35,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us and have made us your first choice for meetings and overnight needs. Our Conference Services team is always happy to help organize meetings from 2 to 200 and we enjoy adding all the little touches to make your attendees fell comfortable and at ease.
Your experience is one we strive to provide all our guests and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 9 May 2010

Check-in was extremely pleasant and efficient and my very early check-in occured without problems. The lobby is extremely unique as it utilises the old Armoury of the First Canadian Hussars. The elevator's voyage gives you an interesting view of the downtown and outside of the old armoury. The room was spacious and clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I attended a private function in the Ballroom, which use to be the Officers' Mess of the Armoury: service and food were terrific. Checkout was efficient and friendly. There are a number of pubs a short walk away and although the hotel is in the downtown core, it's a short drive from Highway 401.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Weerobbie
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2010

Dear Weerobbie,
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. We are proud to be a strong part of London's Military history and offer many photos and displays from the early 1900's when the building was operating as an Armoury for the First Canadian Hussars. We pride ourselves on finding that perfect blend of History and Hospitality! Downtown London hosts many unique restaurant and pubs but for a night in, the Armouries Grille and Cantata Lounge are always open as well!
Thank you once again for sharing your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel in the future!

Reviewed 7 May 2010

we were greeted with enthusiasm and treated like we were special and important to them. the dining room is especially impressive ( the decor and food was second to none.) hats off to the chef and staff and the added touch of the musicans while dining on sunday was a pleasant surprise for us. very, very friendly staff and i have already recommended people to stay there. the hotel in general has so much character-- it is a pleasure all around to stay there. we liked the location as we were close to the train station and the labatts centre. looking forward to our next visit to london armories this summer.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coorslight_mama2002

Dear coorslight_mama2002,
Thank you for sharing your experience as a guest at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our staff is always looking for ways to make each guest feel special and ensure they have a stay that is relaxing, and comfortable. We are the BEST in the city when it comes to Sunday Brunch and our strolling musicians are happy to play on request or just wander through the three dinning areas while you savor all the creations from the kitchen! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to London in the future!

Reviewed 6 May 2010

This is the second trip to London Armouries, Our stay was pleasent right from the valet parking to the quick check in out. The room was clean and the beds were very confortable considering that I have back problems. The staff was also very helpful and pleasent to deal with. The Delta Armouries will now be our only hotel that we will stay at in any future trips to London.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Fund
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2010

Dear Fund,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience while a guest of ours here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our Pillow top mattresses are a big hit with all our guests and do make for a very comfortable sleep! The Delta Armouries is THE place to stay when you're in London as you will experience History and Hospitality at its finest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back!

Reviewed 30 April 2010

I have stayed in hotels all around the world and the Delta Armories in London is at the top of my list. I have stayed at the hotel for business and returned for a leisurely mini vacation. In all cases, the food, service and hospitality that I have experienced has always eclipsed my expectations. The staff is a harmonious mix of people who take pride in their work and enjoy what they do. If you have any needs or problems to solve see Pamela Nanni - she is the genie in the bottle - she makes all good things happen. If you are looking for high end cuisine you have come to the right place. Chris Chitty, the head chef and his staff of Dan, Jeff, Curtis and Sasha can create a magical evening of dining; one you will be telling your friends about for many years. I strongly recommend the scallops. Katelyn, Tyler and Corey are the perfect hosts at the signature room. After a hard day's work, it is the business person's sanctuary. The hotel is centrally located and offers valet parking, a pool, hot tub and workout facilities. If you want to stay in a place filled with smiling faces and positive attitudes treat yourself and come to the Delta Armories in London - a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoobaJake
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2010

Dear CoobaJake,
Thank you for sharing such kinds words about the experiences you have been having here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel! The staff members that you have mentioned as well as the rest of our team love to make our guest's stay special and I sincerely appreciate your kind words about them and myself. Each of these individuals has been recognized and rewarded for their efforts in making such a positive impression.
Thank you once again for taking a moment to share your thoughts about our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!