Hotel is o.k. at best. Rooms are very small and a little noisey, but thery are very clean and well appointed with a bar fridge and a microwave.
Hotel is also in a very bad part of London on Dundas Street East. Film crews wanting to use urban decay as a backdrop should check this neighbourhood out. I felt like l was in Detroit. There was a fire near by, a woman stabbed somebody, and a drug raid on a house all within blocks of our hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your pleasure, our excellent London accommodations offer you free high-speed wireless Internet access and a complimentary hot breakfast. Our hotel amenities also include a fitness centre & a business centre. We hope you will explore our exceptional London hotel deals and rates as you start planning your trip to London, Ontario today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites London Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown Ontario