“My night in London”

London Executive Suites Hotel
Ranked #35 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I spent only one night in this hotel,then I moved to Holiday Inn Express that is next to this hotel.I really liked the room,it was big (compare to Holiday Inn),clean,there was small kitchen,stove,microwawe and fridge,so you can cook your meal here.No breakfast included,the personnel at the reception was not polite and welcoming.
The price was cheaper compare to Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: there are no swimming pool or fitness room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 March 2012

This hotel was great all staff were friendly and kinda and were

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank quinlan1980
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I was there with a friend and we had a great time, there were a few people that partied but for the price what do you expect? My room was cleaned each day I was there and the bedding was changed each day. I would stay again no problem. Only bad thing was Steve the front desk guy seemed to like picking on certain people, like a guest who was lost, he treated like crap for. If he had proper people skills he could have easily helped the person figure out where they were going instead of making them feel stupid for not knowing. Other then that my stay was great

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2012

RUN AWAY FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's better to sleep in your car!!

I had to go to London for my son's soccer tryouts and since I was on a budget I booked this hotel. We arrived at midnight and we had to be up at 6 am, so there was not way to go looking for another hotel. It also smelled bad.

We saw the room (a 2 bedroom suite) and decided to sleep with our clothes on the couches. Which by the way had cigarette burns all over it?

The ceiling looked like the hotel room upstairs had a major flood problem and out ceiling was all bubbled.

There were holes in the walls and ceiling, THE BED LINENS DID NOT LOOKED CHANGED and if they were THEY DID NOT LOOK CLEAN!

This is a PRIVATELY OWNED HOTEL. They have taken an old apartment building and transformed it into a hotel.

We got out early in the morning and went to the Holiday Inn next door.

THEY PUT THE NAME “EXECUTIVE SUITES " TO ELUDE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY ARE AN UPPER CLASS HOTEL.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Fra P
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Hotel has the best location but that is the only thing going for it. Looks like the renovated the outside of the building so from the street not so bad, but once inside, what a disappointment!!!!!!
We couldn't get a room elsewhere because there were several events going on and hotels were full.
THis hotel was the dirtiest, most run down hotel I have ever been to in Canada, to even call it Executive Suites, is soooooooo misleading. The furniture was so old and dirty I had to ask for extra sheets to cover everything. The carpet was disgusting we didn't dare take our shoes off. I asked for a vacuum to try and clean it but the vacuum was broken and made it even worse.
The place was full of rowdy, drunk, teenagers and the noise was unbearably, loud until 4:00AM. I would not recommend this hotel if it was the last one on the planet!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We came upon this motel by accident. "Steve" offered us a wonderful deal on a 2 bedroom suite, which sounded perfect since we were traveling with 2 teenagers. We were originally booked at the Holiday Inn next door, in a king suite, but canceled the reservation for this incredible deal. WHAT A MISTAKE! The elevator was dirty and when we got off on our floor, one of the room doors had a big footprint on it. The door to our room was stuck and my husband had to use his shoulder to get it open. We should have ran the other way then, but didnt. The room itself was disgusting. Every seam in the carpet was ripped and the carpet was all rippled. The loveseat was full of stains, and the kitchen table didnt even match the chairs. Long story short, when I told him we were leaving, he refused to give us a refund and would only give us half our money back even though we were in the room less than 1/2 an hour. Thank god I was able to get the room we had originally booked next door. DO NOT stay at this place.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms at this motel. I would suggest going next door to the Holiday Inn.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We checked in late, so we could not change hotels. As we were checking in, an attractive young Asian women in a trench coat and 6" heels walked in. She ended up entertaining the screaming guys in the room across from us. Even after she left, they kept up the yelling and very little was done by the front desk. The place was very worn, with matted carpetiing and nonexistent cushions. The walls are paper thin. The toilet backed up. There was one towel given for multiple occupants of the room.
It was an unexpected and undesirable stay. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends