“Good place to stop for the night”
Review of Ramada London

Ramada London
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife and I were driving through town and decided to spend the night here. The staff were really nice. We got a room that was really clean and spacious. The beds were nice and firm. After a good nights sleep we were on our way to Detroit. This is not a bad place to stay. I will definitely come back if I am passing through.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My top priority for a hotel stay is a comfortable bed and Ramada has great pillows. I want to take them home, that's how nice they are. Some of the fixtures are a bit dated, but the tv is flat screen and everything is in good working order. Staff is amazing and very friendly. I've been told there are a series of renovations in the works which will only enhance what the hotel already offers: comfy rooms for a good price. The onsite restaurant serves up a mean breakfast, too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very nice hotel. My wife and I had made a reservation for a single room with King bed. We arrived earlier than planned. In fact usually too early for checking-in. Normally you can't check-in until 3 pm or later. We were on our way to Point Pelee from Toronto and thought we would check it out on-the-way. Mr. Darryl Morrison, Front Desk Manager said, "Hey, you can check-in now if you don't mind a King Suite at no extra charge!" Well, that is service and friendliness beyond expectations. Excellent hotel and front-end staff. A special "thank you" to Ramada London. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Came here for a conference. Staff were friendly and facility was clean in need of brighter lighting and new public washrooms. I wouldn't mind spending the night here one day and would recommend this facility for anyone traveling to London Ontario.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Found our room to be clean. Comfortable bed. Ate lunch, dinner and breakfast brunch in the hotel restaurant - every meal excellent. Had an issue with reservation that was made via Expedia. Once at Ramada the staff at the front desk were so very helpful and turned our off to a bad start weekend with friends into a wonderful positive weekend. We are very appreciative to Front desk staff Joan for all her help and also to Mike. You went above and beyond and we thank you.

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms are perfect when booking rooms for a girlfriends weekend
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Booked a room here due to a course being held at the same location. This is an older facility (been here since long before I moved out of London in 1999). Although it seems some upgrades have been done, this facility is still quite dated. Wifi is slower than dial up most of the time (streaming YouTube or Netflix, out of the question). My third night water was turned off for a few hours with no notice. Found out about this over hearing another guest being informed at the front desk. Also, there was no notification when they turned on the water again. Discovered this by chance also. A pleasant surprise was the restaurant. Had dinner here my last night. Very nice. All in all a very average stay compared to others.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband and I have stayed at many hotels & motels, but we have never been treated this well. It's like we are family. The rooms are wonderful and homey, The young men and women at the desk are just wonderful, the cleaning staff is great and the restaurant & food are terrific.
This is the greatest place to be...just like home. So I would recommend the RAMADA to everyone. I just can't say enough about this place. THANK YOU everyone at the RAMADA.
Ed & Patricia Malec

Room Tip: I don't think you could ever make a bad choice in rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple