“The Best B&B we know!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Rosneath Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 11 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Let me start by saying my husband and I absolutely LOVE this B&B! We stayed Rosneath twice so far. Our very first time was about 3 or 4 years ago. I found Rosneath on the web. The website looked nice so I sent an inquiry e-mail with bunch of questions, the availability, the rate, if we have to be back by certain time etc... I was very surprised to find her reply the very next day! She was very nice and patient with all my questions and she answered all the questions for me. That and the reasonable rate, we decided to stay there. When we got to the airport, she came and picked us up (and dropped us off). The room is more than spacious and very clean. The bedding is so comfortable that once you are in the bed, you won't have problem falling asleep! There is Jacuzzi, too!! Well, what more can you ask for?!! We had such a pleasant experience, we decided to stay there this time as well. This time with our 2 year old son. She put a high chair at the breakfast table for us so that our son can have nice breakfast. She even found some toys that he can play with! The dining area and the living room area are for the guests so our son had so much room to play! The best thing about this B & B is the host, Tina. She is the nicest host I ever had. She is very nice and friendly, very easy to talk to. When you have somewhere to be and not sure how to get to, she is more than happy to help you find your way there. She is always available to help you make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. If you are looking for a nice cozy place to stay, I recommend you Rosneath Bed & Breakfast with 120% confident that you will not only like this place, but LOVE this place!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 October 2010

We stayed at Rosneath twice, in February and April 2009 (I am not able to go that far in the date field above and hence chose Novemeber 2009). We were going to be relocating to London. We came in February to look for housing. We arrived in Toronto much later than anticipated due to problems with our flight. When we called the hosts, they were extremely kind and accommodating. Our room was still ready for us, and we were able to rest on what seemed to be the most comfortable bed in the world, after nightmarish transatlantic travel. The breakfast next morning was relaxing, and we were able to ease into what could have been a very stressful week. The hosts were very generous with their time and offered us very helpful house-hunting tips and general information on the city. After lots of viewings all day, it was always nice to come 'home' to friendly and welcoming faces. We had a very successful week, and this was in large part due to the comfortable stay we had at Rosneath. We returned in April and stayed at the B&B for two weeks. We were offered a good rate due to the longer stay, and our anxieties and worries about the big transatlantic move were calmed thanks again to our stay at Rosneath. We never could have imagined a smoother transition into our new life. We will forever be thankful to the hosts for their resourcefulness. But since this is after all a B&B review, I must add that we also found the room to be very comfortable, having all the necessary amenities. We found the walk to downtown very pleasant. We found the breakfasts to be healthy, and they got us off to a good start in the mornings. We occasionally used the kitchen to prepare some light meals since two weeks is a long time to be eating restaurant meals! This was not a problem.
This is a charming B&B. Even though London isn't particularly a tourist destination, your stay here might just make you feel like you are relaxing in a far-off land and yet feel at home at the same time. Happy travels!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2010

Wonderful accommodations in a beautiful part of old London. I travel constantly and was looking for an alternative to hotels and tried Rosneath Bed and Breakfast and was so pleased with the warm welcoming I received that I will never go back to a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2010

This is one precious place.
You have almost an entire house for yourself for a very reasonable place in the heart of downton London.
This place is extremely well maintained, and the hostess is always ready to help. She will also leave you the use of the kitchen (except oven and toaster for insurance reasons)
This is really a labor of love for this extremely welcoming host.
Slience come as no extra charge, but you will have to pay cash for your room ( not very demanding in regards to the modest price asked)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple