“Not very well organized for someone with mobility issues.”
Review of Budweiser Gardens

Budweiser Gardens
Ranked #2 of 90 things to do in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to see Rod Stewart in March. The show started at 7:30 and at 7:10 we were still standing outside. I use a mobility walker and had booked an accessible seat but had no idea which entrance to use and there was no-one outside the venue to ask. When I finally did get inside I was initially told to go in the complete opposite direction to where I needed to go and by the time I got inside the show had started and the arena was dark, other than the onstage lights. The usher inside the arena just pointed in the direction I was supposed to go but didn't offer to help.
The show itself was amazing but the venue was very poorly organized. Also very limited handicapped parking.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"sound system"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great facility with multi use, have attended hockey games, concerts and other shows. Prices at concessions are high , same as all other self contained facilities and often lines seem to be all over the place and move very slowly. Seats are good, unless way up

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a great concert. Tim and Faith put on fantastic show - They sound so good. It might have been better to have them up on the jumbo screen more because not everyone is close enough to see them. They are great performers. The opening act was not very good. We could not understand her at all and we couldn't understand her name when she said it (several times). The ladies sitting behind us had the same feeling - couldn't understand her.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I attended the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul concert at Budweiser Gardens on June 19th. It was a fantastic show. They looked like they enjoyed performing for everyone in attendance and everyone there enjoyed the show. Getting into the concert was easy and security was quick. My disappointment was with the opening act. We could not understand what she was singing and we didn't even get her name. The lady that was sitting behind us said the exact same thing. She said her name a couple of times but none of us could understand her. I don't know was wrong but the opening act was not great.