“A Tiny Slice of Heaven”

Momo's at the Market
Ranked #173 of 1,110 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Nepalese
Description: Open for lunch only during the week and and on market day on Saturdays
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Momo's serves amazing noodles and curries both accompanied with delicious Nepalese dumplings. My kids ask for Momo's for school lunches! A taste of heaven tucked away in Western Farmer's market

2  Thank Mayameisje

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Amazing food, I had curried goat on rice, which was delicious and the dumplings are to die for.
Located inside (right hand side) of the Western Fair Farmers Market, Momo's is open Tues-Fri as well as the market day on Saturday.

2  Thank MikeB_London2014
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My combination of moms (dumplings) and chicken curry was excellent. My companion's vegetable curry and dumplings were very good, though I'd suggest going with the chicken curry.

I'd definitely return for more food next time I'm at the London Farmer's Market. I only wish this type and quality of food was around when I was growing up in London!

2  Thank Arun K
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Whenever I'm hungry I run to this place. All the food I had were very tasty. Momo was the best. The value of price is reasonable.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is my second review of this popular lunch counter. I have become a regular at Momos on Saturdays, usually every other weekend. The food never disappoints and the personal service from Yam is a plus. Momos is now open five days a week but Saturday is definitely the day to go. It isn't the same without the energy and atmosphere of the market day crowds of London's most popular farmer's market. I'm addicted!

1  Thank Geoscientist