“Wonderful meal, great ambience...”
Review of Che Resto Bar

Che Resto Bar
Ranked #50 of 1,053 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Unique, distinctive and delicious cuisine inspired by the rich cultures of Latin America.
London, Ontario
“Wonderful meal, great ambience...”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and we had few options for childcare. We ending up bringing our newborn daughter, after asking at the time we made the reservation. I asked how they feel about well-behaved children and the person on the other line said, "We love them!". Anyway, we went early (5pm) and the staff were wonderful.

I had the ceviche, which was AMAZING and the seafood paella, which was very hearty and satisfying. I've come back since that time for Winterlicious and it was much, much busier. I was impressed that they were able to maintain the high quality of their food at peak hours. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2013

London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal in a lovely downtown chic/latin ambience”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Highly recommend the "Yucca poutine" and the Seafood Paella. Interesting cocktails like the "Pisco Sour".

• Visited June 2014
“Nice paella”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Had a great paella here, I'd definitely recommend it. There was only a couple of other people in there when I went, although this seems to be normal if you go out for food midweek in London. The barman was good company though! Nice to get an Estrella beer as well.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Very Tasty Surprise”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

A friend and I stopped in on recommendation of a co-worker. We were pleasantly surprised by the food. The Corn crusted calamari was very tender and a nice crunch on the outside. My friend enjoyed the Chimichurri Ribeye Steak with Yucca fries, and I enjoyed the Yucca Poutine. The highlight for me was the Hanger Steak Tacos! I could literally eat them every day. Service was great!

• Visited May 2014
“Great meal, service and ambiance”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Went for the first time with another couple. Service was perfectly timed, food delicious, good portions, great presentation. Calamari appetizer perfectly done and tasty, Would say only negative was the steak quality.