“AMAZING”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
London, Canada
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

pick your favourite ingredient and base your pick around that. best burgers, you won't be dissapointed.

Visited December 2012

Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I would have to say this place was awesome. I am always looking for that great spot for a burger and I heard about this place on the Tucker and Taz show. I was starved when I got there and wasn't able to finish my plate! Theres a great selection of burgers on the menu and was really impressed with the size of the burger and fixins! I will definitely go back when I am in the area next. The prices are reasonable in this day and age. If you want a cheap burger go to McDonalds and you get what you paid for.

• Visited February 2013
St. Catharines, On
“It's delish @ Relish!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I drive for work all over South Western Ontario and have eaten @ many posh restaurants to small diners. Relish has got one of the best burgers around London and South Western Ontario. Every chance I get, I go to Relish and try something new. The burgers are thick and juicy and is only dwarfed by the huge bun. The sides are delish too. If you want the best, it costs a little more but it's well worth it! Relish is in a quaint part of London called Wortley Village and the place is quaint to match. Parking is limited on the property but there is plenty of parking on the streets. Besides, you need to work up an appetite walking there and then work it off walking back to your car. Just writing this has got me thinking of jumping in my car right now and driving all the way from St. Catharines to Relish just for an awesome meal. The curmudgeons that say it was disappointing or over priced or tasteless burgers can go back to McD's because they wouldn't know a good burger or meal if hit them right in the tastebuds.

• Visited September 2012
ontario
“That is no Costco Burger!!”
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

We almost didn't go because of the reviews. After going to relish I can tell you the poor reviews are mostly from competition because the burgers are crazy good. The Mac and cheese my two boys wanted to go back the next day just for the Mac and cheese. The service was excellent friendly and knowledgable, the area is very cool and Relish is very comfortable. We went on a Saturday afternoon and parking and wait time was no issue. The food does take some time but there is plenty of warning to let you know it's fresh and takes time. If your a foodie put it on the list it's worth trying and glad we did!

London, Ontario
“Awful and pricy.”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I went into Relish today because someone recommended it to me. Not a friend it turns out. The server was slow. There were lots of choices of burgers, but all were incredibly expensive. The server asked me what side I wanted and later learned the sides were extra. So a bad burger, a soft drink and onion rings cost $23.00. Not happy.

• Visited December 2012