“Good price for the best burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Relish - CLOSED

Relish
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
London
“Good price for the best burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Went tonight to Relish with 2 friends. The portion sizes are crazy big, the burger was the most juicies, tasty burger I've had in London. Service was great, waiter was friendly! You will not get this burger anywhere else in London! My friends had the fries and they tasted home made, you have yo try the Cesar salad, the dressing is the best!
It's a casual, yet comfortable place to go with friends!!

Visited June 2013

London, Canada
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

pick your favourite ingredient and base your pick around that. best burgers, you won't be dissapointed.

Visited December 2012
Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

I would have to say this place was awesome. I am always looking for that great spot for a burger and I heard about this place on the Tucker and Taz show. I was starved when I got there and wasn't able to finish my plate! Theres a great selection of burgers on the menu and was really impressed with the size of the burger and fixins! I will definitely go back when I am in the area next. The prices are reasonable in this day and age. If you want a cheap burger go to McDonalds and you get what you paid for.

• Visited February 2013
St. Catharines, On
“It's delish @ Relish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

I drive for work all over South Western Ontario and have eaten @ many posh restaurants to small diners. Relish has got one of the best burgers around London and South Western Ontario. Every chance I get, I go to Relish and try something new. The burgers are thick and juicy and is only dwarfed by the huge bun. The sides are delish too. If you want the best, it costs a little more but it's well worth it! Relish is in a quaint part of London called Wortley Village and the place is quaint to match. Parking is limited on the property but there is plenty of parking on the streets. Besides, you need to work up an appetite walking there and then work it off walking back to your car. Just writing this has got me thinking of jumping in my car right now and driving all the way from St. Catharines to Relish just for an awesome meal. The curmudgeons that say it was disappointing or over priced or tasteless burgers can go back to McD's because they wouldn't know a good burger or meal if hit them right in the tastebuds.

• Visited September 2012
ontario
“That is no Costco Burger!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

We almost didn't go because of the reviews. After going to relish I can tell you the poor reviews are mostly from competition because the burgers are crazy good. The Mac and cheese my two boys wanted to go back the next day just for the Mac and cheese. The service was excellent friendly and knowledgable, the area is very cool and Relish is very comfortable. We went on a Saturday afternoon and parking and wait time was no issue. The food does take some time but there is plenty of warning to let you know it's fresh and takes time. If your a foodie put it on the list it's worth trying and glad we did!