“execellent stay”

Knights Inn London Airport
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 January 2012

The hospitality was amazing! Very friendly and helpful staff throughout our stay. The rooms were extremely nice and very clean. The prices were unbelievable, I would most definetly recommend this place to all my family and friends! Absoultely #1

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Our team is continuously striving to make our guests happy and to provide clean and nice accommodation at reasonable cost. We appreciate your time and generosity to share your experience with our guests. Sincerely, Dilip Patel

Reviewed 24 December 2011

This is a great bargain for anyone travelling to London. Clean rooms, comfy beds, nice staff, Wifi. I will definately stay there again. Across from Gibralter Trade Centre. Lots of restaurants near by and not far from down town. The only negative is that there is no iron, coffee pot or hair dryer. But for the price... it is a bargain.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Susan915
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2011

Thank you Susan for your valuable feedback. My team and I are continuously striving to make our guests happy and to provide clean and nice accommodation at reasonable cost. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our guests.

Dilip Patel

Reviewed 13 November 2011

Price was VERY reasonable AND staff was helpful and friendly. Stayed in smoking Queen and room was spotless. Heat worked just fine. Sheets were clean and bed was comfortable. Quiet despite being on main strip. Huge flat screen with 63 channels and free wi-fi was a bonus! Definitely would stay again! Thank you.

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, stay in Rm 123!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank june b
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2011

Thanks for your encouraging feedback.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

One of the best places I've stayed for a while. I was truly surprised to see LCD tvs in my room which I often don't find even at high-end hotels. A variety of restaurants were conveniently located around this motel, such as Tim hortans which was next door.... I didn't try the free continental- breakfast until my 3rd day but was really enjoyable which made this motel an even better place for my money. I will definitely recommend this place, best price for your money..

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Jake J
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Thanks you for your time and we appreciate your valuable feedback. This will encourage our staff and us for more offerings. Thanks again. Dilip P

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I came to london to visit family for the holidays and was amazed at what this place had to offer. This was one of the rare few motels I stayed at with large LCD screen TVs! Free Wifi internet, Free breakfast and everything I needed to stay for a few days with ease. Will definitly reccomend this place and will be sure to come back again. Thankyou :)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry T
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2011

Thank you for taking time to review our motel and providing feedback on our property. We appreciate your feedback and it provides a lot of encouragement to our team. We consider this as true mirror image of us and good valuation by customer. Thanks for your valuable response, Dilip P

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We stayed in this motel at the end of August 2011 and it reminds me why I chose it. Great service, wonderful rooms and of course the HOT continental breakfast! No other motel chain quite compares to the Knights Inn.
I would like to say something more on few things like the Front Desk staff was very co-operative, well mannered and helpful. The other thing is the room was very clean well maintained. Location wise it was very comfortable for me as it was very quite and just 5 minutes drive for the Air-port and 7 to 8 to Down-town. The most important thing is it is affordable as they have very reasonable price. Now I am very clear that in future whenever I will go to London I will stay at this motel only.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank sam_9119
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2011

Reviewed 13 October 2011

When we first checked in, there was a problem. We were 3 people and given one queen bed. I didn't think it would be so difficult to change room types, as single beds are usually more expensive than 2 double beds. When I asked the owner if we could have another room, he said it would be more expensive. He said it would be the cost of another night. When I asked him for a cot he said it would cost extra. Then I went back really upset and asked what we could do. He then said he could give us another room "For....ummmm.....30 dollars". So sketchy! He definitely could have done it earlier at no cost but felt the need to charge us 30 dollars more just to have another bed.
The room was gross. There was a mural painted on the wall which I thought was really weird. Oh! And to top it all off.....we were awoken at 3:30am by the POLICE kicking in the door a couple of doors down! We heard a lot of noise and looked out the window. There were saw about 3 cops decked out in full armor with helmets and guns and they were pounding in someone's door. The neighbor next to them opened his door and the cops yelled at him to get back inside. I was absolutely terrified!! Turns out it had something to do with drugs.
The people who hang out there and 'live' there are really sketchy we were even scared to take things out of our vehicle that we bought because they would stand outside and watch us. I couldn't wait to leave this place.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Celia B
OwnerHojomidland, Owner at Knights Inn London Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

This customer came from Expedia. Was Not Shaw on Jun-25. No Shaw charges applied at 12:21:37 AM on Jun-26 (next morning). Customer asked for refund and we directed to Expedia. This is results of it. We have all recipets.